• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Hey everyone :D

I'm from England, UK.

I'm pro at graphics :p
    No, I'm not really that far up my arse, but I have to say I am quite a fan of my own work ;)

I've also done a bit of ROM hacking here and there in the past and I'm hoping to get back on the scene.

Been around here before, so don't treat me like a complete newb ;)

That's about it. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm not really new. I signed up last year and went inactive a few weeks back. Then I decided to make a new account because the name change feature went. Thought I'd intro myself as I didn't last time around.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hello there. I'm impressed your a pro graphic maker. Anyway take your time to get use to your surroundings and just have fun here on PC kay?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If your other account is been inactive for over a month, then making a re-introduction here is just fine. However, for just switching account to get a new user name, the new account shouldn't have it's own intro thread. D:

...buuut since your old account has really been inactive for some time, then this seems okay.

I'll let it be~.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I didn't intro myself on my old account, so I felt I should on this one.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Of course, It's in the rules that you can make one if you haven't do so.

Anyway. Welcome back old trainer. :3
    I'm just hoping that you will stay with us until PC's death. :D
    Read the rules and have fun. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Of course, It's in the rules that you can make one if you haven't do so.
    Mhmm, but if you take a closer look at the rules, you'd see that you're only entitled to that right within your first two months. After that, you're pretty much no longer new enough for an introduction.

Luckily for you, iEclipse, there's an exception to that rule if you've been gone for over a month. After a solid month of being absent you're perfectly entitled to a reintroduction, even if you're returning with a new account. :D Just as long as you mention you have another account, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. ^^

Welcome back!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Please, just Eclipse is fine ;)

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Much appreciated. Now I just need some friends :D

Back