• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo

Robbie Joe

The No One
    Years
    Hi Guys! so Im Robbie Joe. I like cats and dogs
    some user in the pokemon showdown said that it really fun here,plus my cousin is here too but I dont know what is his name here.

So Im hoping that I can make friends here....and learn how to create a hack rom of pokemon....

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think you must have met Isamu Akai (Joeren) and Kirito 27, yes?
    We're sure will having great time in here, especially because this is Pokecommunity, after all. And we'll always be ready for assistance if you need one. Emulation and ROM Hacking section might suit you, I think. Anyway, welcome to PC, and stay active 'kay?

Years
    Ah yes I believe I was the one who told you that, but glad to see you here!

I'm sure you can stick around as a member and not disappear because it's sad when new members join only to disappear afterwards. Let's hope that doesn't happen to you, because I saw a few people joining here as a result of the PC battle server, where you did see me earlier. I was Daikenki there if you were wondering.

Anyways, I'm glad you are here, and if you like hacks, you will be in luck because we have a section for that right over here where you can find resources to make hacks, but also play some really good ones. I'm sure Cirno can tell you a bit about them since she used to have interest in said section. But we do have more than just hacks so take time and check everything out. And everyone here is friendly so I'm sure you can make new friends. If you ever need help, just ask a staff member and they would be happy to assist.

Hope to see you around here dude!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hello Robbie Joe! Welcome! Here have some cats meowing.

Both dogs and cats are very cute! I can't say which one I prefer though because they're both too cute to pick just one! I've always wanted a dog as a kid though and still would love one over a cat. But I wouldn't mind having a cat either. I did have a pet gerbil as a teenager for a few year. His name was Hammie and he was adorable! Miss him alot.

It looks like you've already meet a few people. That's the benefits of being on the server I guess! We have alot of people here who join after meeting so many cool people on there. The people here are just as nice as those on the server so it shouldn't be hard for you to make friends here. Have you found the Battle Center section yet? If not, you can find it here. Besides the Battle Server, it's the best place to talk about competitive battling. if you ever need help with your team you can post it there and people can rate it. Or if you want quick battles, you can ask for one there too. You should have lots of fun just talking about battling in general there!

If you came for ROM hacking, then you in the right forum. Hikari has already showed our Emulation section so definitely make use of it. I'm not expert on hacking so I can't help you make one. But there many other people who can help you there. The section is home to many tutorials and resources so if you need anything you can go there. If you're just into hacks, then you can find a huge library of them there too. I'm always looking at screenshot of hacks in progress and they look really good if you ask me. Some better than real games! I've always wanted to play some so if there's any you like I wouldn't mind you telling me what you recommend. :)

Have a blast here! If you're ever in need of assistance you can always contact a staff in blue, orange , or red. Hope to see you around posting!

Back