• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooooo

TheLastBestHope

VeteranTrainer/BeginnerHacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    hello, im new, just found a profile i guess i never used and forgot about recently :P im working on a hack, which doesnt have a name and only one map done xI but im very new to hacking so i would greatly appreciate tutorials and/or some collaboration :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey, even the best hackers were new at some point.

I would know, I was around when they were... Oh, that's right, I remember when you were new too, Christos and Manipulation. >:D Don't forget that...

If you're looking for some tutorials, m'boy you're in luck! We just so happen to have an entire board devoted to tutorials over in the Emulation section. Go check 'em out and see if they increase your hacking knowledge. Sure helped me out a ton when I was new. :D

Good luck, buddy. Just don't forget to come join us in the other boards from time to time as well!

Two-Dee

Newb Rom Hacker
    Years
    Hello, Welcome to PC :3 I hpe your hack is doing well im trying to make mine but im working on the story and looking for some ideas but it hasnt been accepted on the drawing board yet ^_^; Hah. Well welcome to the forums! :D i'll add you as a buddeh lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Gee, lots of hackers have been joining lately. Like my lovebug Hiidoran has said, there are plenty of tutorials up in the Emulation section. :) Glad that you found your old account! It's got a nice username as well, I'm really diggin' it. I'm sure that with a username like that, it shouldn't take you long to come up with a great name for your hack. Good luck with it!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    @Sydian: IKR.
    There's so many tutorials like Hiidoran and Sydian said. So many ROM hackers. So many... =3 Anyways, enjoy PC, and I might see you at the Emulation section, as I hang out there often. ^_^ There are so many strict rules there, so watch out! ^^ Enjoy.

TheLastBestHope

VeteranTrainer/BeginnerHacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    thanks for the welcomes everyone! the guides and things on hacking are really useful :D im sure ill have a good time here :D

Back