• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooooo!

SirEevictinee

Supreme Overlord of Ice
Years
  • Hello!! I'm Bryce, and I'm currently a high school student in the Philippines.
    I'm 15 years old and a programmer in the works.
    My first Pokemon game was Emerald like many people, but I honestly love USUM the most, although
    that might change because I haven't played through Unova or Johto yet, and I've heard amazing things about them.

Anyways, I love anime and cute stuff -- so here I am! Nice to meet you all!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Bryce! Welcome to the forums! n_n;

I definitely recommend playing through Johto! In my opinion, it's one of the best entries into the Pokemon main series. Some of the best design choices were made then and the pokemon themselves are awesome. Also nice avatar! :D

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Welcome Bryce!
    Its so nice to see another Filipino join this awesome community! I'm from there irl
    Also, I really recommend playing through Johto since it has both of my favorites in there, Scizor and Typhlosion. Unova isn't too bad either.
    Anyway, Welcome to Pokecommunity

Last edited:

SirEevictinee

Supreme Overlord of Ice
    Years
  • Usually I'd say Eevee, but on my current USUM run with my cousin, I'm starting to really like Ribombee with its STAB Pollen Puff + really nice speed + cute design.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Usually I'd say Eevee, but on my current USUM run with my cousin, I'm starting to really like Ribombee with its STAB Pollen Puff + really nice speed + cute design.

Fan of Fairy Types I take it? Should go peruse the Clubhouse board and drop by the Fairy Club. [user]Fairy[/user] is very welcoming to newcomers but will strike if Chocolate is present(particularly Reese's). Oh and have you given Let's GO a try yet? Figure with your love of Eevee that Eevee Version would be right up your alley.

SirEevictinee

Supreme Overlord of Ice
    Years
  • Maybe try Pokemon Insurgence.
    One of the starters is eevee

Actually -- yeah, that's what I'm playing right now. It's been really fun but holy damn are the gyms hard so far. That Ivysaur...

great information...!!

wut

Also someone please tell me how to quote people.

Last edited:

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Actually -- yeah, that's what I'm playing right now. It's been really fun but holy damn are the gyms hard so far. That Ivysaur...
    Yeah... And there aren't any cheat codes, at least to my knowledge so I'm pretty much screwed...

Also someone please tell me how to quote people.
    Just press the quotation mark symbol whenever you wanna quote somebody then paste the text you wanna quote.

Last edited:
    Back