• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloz

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Ugh... Kinda weirded out cuz my last welcome thingy didn't go through, stupid Safari.

Anyway Helloz! I am Pillow Soup! You can just call me Pillow. I am very random and say weird things, so don't think I'm trying to annoy you particularly or weird stuff like that. But trust me. Being with me is a random experience. O.o

So yeah.... Yep... pretty much it. Hope I fit in here :D Well if you reply and I don't answer ever and you're like "uhh she just registered and she still isn't on?" It's just because I registered kinda late at night(it's 10:40 ish), and my mom is making me get off to check her e-mail or something. T.T Like, now.

Well if I type something and it's weird, like instead of, say, dog, it's og, or something, it's just because I type really fast with like, three fingers ish, and I normally mess up like that XD

Well anyway yep, I hope I have fun here :D

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • lol hi whats up im kinda weird and random too!!i hope you enjoy PC!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, honestly, it wasn't your browser causing you to not post your welcome thread. It was actually the website. It was derping for most of the day, so no need to worry about it. :P if it was your browser, then I would be deleting <insertnumber> of your duplicate threads, which I'm glad that didn't happen. haha

Anyways, welcome aboard. Hooooooray for being random! I love being random as well. ^_^ Are you a Pokemon fan? PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. Talk about the anime, the TCG, the games, or simply your favorite Pokemon.

So you type really fast. I can type 55 wpm. Is that fast for you? xD

Haha, well indeed enjoy it here...which I'm sure you will. Be sure you've read and understood the Community Rules as well as read the FAQ. And I'm always around if you have any questions! Have fun here and I'll see ya! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Lolz hey Romeo thanks for the welcome :D

Hey Meganium! And ohh, ok. Good. I don't want my browser to mess up when I go on here. XD Yep, I love being random and I love playing Pokemon! And I have no clue how fast I type in WPM, but 55 sounds seriously fast. That's like a a letter a second! Well a little faster but you get what I mean.

And yeah, I checked them both out yesterday :) Thanks for the welcome!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Hi! I'm new also :) So far, this place seems amazing! We'll probably both have fun ^-^ See 'ya around!

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hey and welcome to the forums, if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy yourself here, see you around ^^

Back