• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellsing RP, (Saving Alucard!) pg-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • If you've seen Hellsing you know very well why I'm making it Pg- 15, and in case you couldn't tell.. In this Rp we have to save Alucard.

Plot:

Alucard has been captured, and as members of the Hellsing Family we must save him! Sr. Integra's orders are to save him and to bring back the long lost family heirlooms that where taken years ago. but, the only way we will be able to get them is with Alucard's help, because he is the only one powerful enough to retrieve the unknowns from where they are kept. He is also the only one who knows where they are!

To save Alucard we must battle our way through untold dangers, some of us may very well perish but for the honor of the Hellsing Family we must be ready to sacrifice everything!

Rules:
    No all powerfull characters! (Alucard is the strongest, no if's, and's or but's!)
    Have fun and dont forget that we need blood... It's Hellsing!

Form:

Name:
    Species: (Human, or Vampire)
    Original or Chip: (only answer if you're a vampire)
    Personality:
    Job: (what do you do for the organization)
    History:

Last edited:

saintofhope

pearl kicks bum!!!!!!
    Years
  • Name:saintofhope
    Discription: I try really hard to look like Alucard... but I don't do such a good job. I wear all black instead of red and I'm not as tall.
    Spicies: Vampire
    Original or Chip: Chip
    Personality: psyco
    Job: messanger
    History:i found a chip on my desk on the school ,i tuched it ,,and it got in me , now im the super geek who gets info.

Years
  • Captured? Last time I checked...Alucard wasn't an easy one to catch XD...

So, who has he been captured by, and furthermore how, you said yourself he was the most powerful character there is...so it mustn?t have been easy to capture him.

And you say 'Hellsing Family members' how can you belong to the Hellsing family? Last I checked, Integra was 100% Virgin and she (and I quote) said "I don't have a sister" whether she has brothers is not specified, so I can't go against that, but you will not get all sign up's to be male.

What are the family heirlooms and what is their importance to Sir Integral. This certainly wasn't mentioned in the Anime or Manga, so it's your job to explain what they are and why Alucard is the only one who can find them.

In your sign up when you say human or Vampire for your species, I very much doubt the Hellsing family would be in cahoots with a Vampire and all Chipped Vampires are suppose to be wiped out on sight.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Not literaly, everyone who is part of the orginazation is called a part of the family, and besides he wouldn't be that hard to catch if you know how...
    and as for the heirlooms, I just made them up for this Rp... I havent' quite figured out what they are yet... but if people are so finnicky about thoes things.. then feel free to close the Rp..

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
    Years
  • Name: Tara Stevens
    Description: look in avvy, but she carries a sword on her back, complete with a sheath and underneath her trenchcoat-like coat is a gun which has 9mm rounds of blessed silver bullets.
    Species: Day Walker (1/2 Vamp. 1/2 human)
    Personality: Cold, appears uncaring, but deep down, is one of the warmest people. Very, very deep down.
    Job: Taking out the garbage (aka killing low level vamps), mercenary and pretty much fighting whenever she's told.
    History: She used to travel alone and killed others whenever she felt the thirst of blood and eventually, Sir Integra sent Alucard to take her out (and I don't mean to dinner) and Alucard was surprised that she was almost as strong as him. The only thing that held her back was that she can't transform to that last level like he can, but she has near the same abilities as he does, plus she can withstand up to three days of sunlight, but if she's in and out of sunlight, she can go for six days before needing to rest and rejuvinate.

Alucard, seeing that she was a worthy opponent, offered her a chance for working for the organization, but she said that she'd think about it and Alucard left and told Sir Integra about the girl. Their conversation didn't last long as she appeared in the same fashion as Alucard and walked through the wall.

She offered her services to Sir Integra who accepted her and she was a part of the Organization since. Any of her past before that remains a mystery as she never speaks of her past, but she had somehow obtained a sword which has a blade of blessed silver and the hilt is made of another unknown metal.

Years
  • JBCBlank said:
    Not literaly, everyone who is part of the orginazation is called a part of the family, and besides he wouldn't be that hard to catch if you know how...
    and as for the heirlooms, I just made them up for this Rp... I havent' quite figured out what they are yet... but if people are so finnicky about thoes things.. then feel free to close the Rp..
    Then explain why they are all considered family, especially why chipped Vampires and regular Vampires are...as far as I know, Hellsing was created to destroy them, not welcome them. Alucard and Seras was the exception because well...Alucard is bound to serve them and Seras was Alucard?s fledgling.

So...how was he captured then? You say if you know how to catch Alucard, he isn't that hard to catch, then tell us how.

If you made them up, then explain what they are...what you are going to do with them can be kept for later, yes...but you need to explain what they are before you can go looking for them.

I will not close the RPG, because you already have a plot, you just need to better it and explain it, that?s all.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • *Sigh* first:Tara14241, no halfsies, I hate half vampires becouse they are impossible!

Second: Alright ~*Strider*~... Mam, I'll do my best but first! No one but Alucard knows what the hierlooms are so I can't put them untill he tells us.
    next, Alucard can easaly be caught off guard, when it all boiles down to everything, anyone can be caught by surprize.
    and for this Rp we need everyone and anyone! the greater evil that caught Alucard is strong enough to beat most humans and vampires alike, that is why even chiped vampires are going to be used, just don't tell Alucard that's what you are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back