• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    sketch said:
    Does anyone have any wind waker rips like eyes or anything?Here's an example of what I need,this is from OoT.
    Can anyone help with this like find or rip it!?I need it desperately!!!

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    Umbreon's Shadow said:
    You can find badges at the Resources thread in HotS.As for the trainers,i could rip the girl trainer.I dont know if this is what you want though.
    Help and Request Thread

Edit: Here ya go.They were ripped by Castrainer(Now Deviruchi i think).
    Help and Request Thread
    thanks!
    i really needed that :)

youngotaku said:
    i know i asked this before but i just need this question anwsered and i can start my game( i know coding well now) soo...This is really noobish but im having some map and layer problems my charecter can walk over everything and i tried adjusting the passibility and it didnt work. (IM using RMXP)
    are you using the resolution script?
    if not, it's a bug in rpg maker,
    re-try it in another project, or re-install rmxp

Blizzy

Years
    halfling2 said:
    Does anyone have any Golden Sun Chipsets?
    if you look on rmxp.net,
    there is a guy who is replicating the battle system.
    in his project are loads of resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Can anyone tell me how to make an event that will let the hero surf? I tried one, but it didn't quite work well, and I also want to be able to change the hero's graphic to a SURF-ing one, but the heroine in my game doesn't have a Surf graphic, so for her, I'd have to make her be able to walk on the water until I find a more complete charset for her. I'll post it here in case anyone wants to try making the graphics.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by youngotaku
    i know i asked this before but i just need this question anwsered and i can start my game( i know coding well now) soo...This is really noobish but im having some map and layer problems my charecter can walk over everything and i tried adjusting the passibility and it didnt work. (IM using RMXP)

are you using the resolution script?
    if not, it's a bug in rpg maker,
    re-try it in another project, or re-install rmxp
    The Rtp works fine so i think the problem is with the chipset but i cant tell what the problem is its fangkings really big chipsetChipset

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Dose anyone have the animated Lava tile from Mt Pyre Volcano (and areas aroung Groudan) If so can i please have it, also dose anyone have a statue like the growlith one but with a bellsprout (ie upgraded G/S/C staute)

Thx
    DMC BDA

Blizzy

Years
    halfling2 said:
    Could you give me a link to it?, because it will take forever for me to find it.
    look at; project discussion > basic topic > golden sun battle.
    or else use search function.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    sketch said:
    Can anyone help with this like find or rip it!?I need it desperately!!!
    Sorry to say this again,but can anyone reply or get me this?I Seriously need it!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I posted it earlier but I'll say it again.Can anyone make or have to give and Windwaker 3D resources like eyes or something?I need eyes most.Here's an example of what I'm looking for.It's from Oot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2005
    I need Ruby/Sapphire Character sets for RMXP.
    Most of the chara sets for RMXP are in FR/LG style. IE: Avatar's and FK set.
    F/L's sprites are in a different view so mixing it with Ru/Sa's set wouldn't look good.
    And, How do you change the text/textbox in RMXP to somethng like the Pokemon Starterkitt..

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    Can anyone tell me how to make an event that will let the hero surf? I tried one, but it didn't quite work well, and I also want to be able to change the hero's graphic to a SURF-ing one, but the heroine in my game doesn't have a Surf graphic, so for her, I'd have to make her be able to walk on the water until I find a more complete charset for her. I'll post it here in case anyone wants to try making the graphics.
    Please help me out here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back