• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    thanx alot Demonic Budha.......it works....u shall be credited:D Also, does anybody have a grass animation autotile.....?

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay well i have been editting the defaulf shop system to resemble a pokemon one.....it doesnt function exactly like a pokemon one but its sort of close....it looks like one at least lol

but i am having a few problems

in screen one the problem is i cant get the other two choices (the words i have the actions but not the words) moved down below so its a scroll done instead of across thing...

and in screen 2 the problem is the buy choice and the little money symbol are comming thru the window so you can see them and there not part of the window thats being viewed....

can ne one help me with this please and thank you

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Dont credit me its not mine i got it from the resource thread.

And whats with the guys constantly sitting there asking for help,
    wait a while people aren't sitting here waiting to awnser your posts.
    Posting every second post saying "why wont anyone awnser my question"
    isn't going to get it awserd faster.
    Ive had 3 questions on here for almost a week and you dont here my crying about it.
    so just calm down and wait.

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Sorry about this stupid quetsion but how do I make the characters name appear on a message, eg. when Ash looks at a map, it says:

"ASH looked closer at the TOWN MAP"

What I have is:

$data_actors[1] = "ASH"

$Current_Region[1]="KANTO"

All I've done was:

print $data_actors[1] + " " + "looked closer at the" + $current_region + "TOWN MAP"

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Um. That didn't work. Nothing was checked, and I can still run. Nothing was checked from the beginning. Please help. I whink there is something in the script, because I am using Blizzy's starter kit.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    Budgie_boy said:
    Sorry about this stupid quetsion but how do I make the characters name appear on a message, eg. when Ash looks at a map, it says:

"ASH looked closer at the TOWN MAP"

What I have is:

$data_actors[1] = "ASH"

$Current_Region[1]="KANTO"

All I've done was:

print $data_actors[1] + " " + "looked closer at the" + $current_region + "TOWN MAP"
    try this one
    Code:
    $current_region = "Kanto"
    print "#{$game_party.actors[0].name} looked closer at the #{$current_region} Town map"
    that should work better

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    please i need help, can someone give me a full material map with buildings and all to use in my game???? pls help me

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    does neone know how i can get the bag to display how much of a item that you have like (EX: Potion-----x2)?

Scompi

does neone know how i can get the bag to display how much of a item that you have like (EX: Potion-----x2)?

mine use to, but i dunno what happened. but hows the bag working for you?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    perfect it helped me edit the default shop with about id say the past whole nights work so yea it took a while cuz i steped in knowin nothin about scriptin.....now i know a little bit i messsed with the bag a little and aboloshed the need for the window skin......but the shop i made still is very buggy so i posted it here yesterday to see if neone can help me fix it.....

and i still need to know how to make the quantity appear lol

Scompi

Does anyone know how to make a boulder disappear when it goes into a hole?

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Blizzy said:
    try this one
    Code:
    $current_region = "Kanto"
    print "#{$game_party.actors[0].name} looked closer at the #{$current_region} Town map"
    that should work better

Yes but I mean, how do you get it as a normal RMXP in-game message - not as a microsoft window message (like the error box)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back