• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    Dragetre said:
    I recently asked a guy where I could get some remade maps of Johto made by Gridiron (if anyone knows him) or some remade maps of Johto that somebody else has made. If this is the wrong section to ask, I'm sorry; for the guy that told me said to go to this specific area in these forums.

I'm trying to get the maps for a game I'm making, and I'm mainly needing the maps of the inside areas such as Tohjo Falls, Mt. Mortar, Mt. Silver, Ice Path, Dragons Den, etc.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong area...

-Dragetre.
    try https://vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/index.htm#PokemonGSC

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Flameguru said:
    Ok, is this right? I added it to the very bottom of the script.or should i post wut you said into a Cal Script in an event..anyway..if it isnt, can you fix it and post it up? Thanks <-----should the g be sepparated from the ame? You said it like this g ame...should it be game
    Ok, you can delete what I told you to put in, you have to make an event. There will be a button on (I Think) the first page called "Comment"- click it and type "hero_r"

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Just wondering, can anyone tell me how to create the pokemon battle sytstem on RPG Maker XP? Even better, has anyone made one that i can use?

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    Micklo said:
    Just wondering, can anyone tell me how to create the pokemon battle sytstem on RPG Maker XP? Even better, has anyone made one that i can use?
    What isn't allowed in this thread:
    Originally written by Dawson

* Requesting somebody to custom make a chip/charset for you
    * Asking how to make a CBS, CMS, Pokedex etc
    * Asking for someone to give you one of the above
    * Requesting warez
    * Asking for someone to post their own code
    Do i need say more?

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Hey, just got a quick Q?
    umm i checked the rules and this dosent seem to be a NO-NO.
    So i would like to request a small Call Script Command.
    Its for when you stand on the Healing Rune things in Poke Tower (FR/LG)
    Now as far as i can tell it basiclly detects if your party is fully healed, if so then the action dosent happen.
    Now i know there is a Full Heal Event command, but i wanted to put it in a conditional Branch, with the call script to detect if you had full health as not to let the process happen.
    (im sorry if thats confusing....)

Thx to anyone that can help

Jessekb

>>>Jesse Graham<<<
    Years
    Overworld Map ?

i heard you should make an overworld map for you game!
    is this the right way to do it ?
    oh, and is ther anywhere i can get R-S-E Maps that are already made?

THANX!

THANX!

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    I think....This would be more like a tileset request....Not a tutorial Request..
    Reported
    Edit:
    Read the rules...They said no requests alowed

Last edited:

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    DarkCloud, ease of these people man. If he said he wanted overworld tutorial then that means he wats one. Not a tileset request like you said, so just ease of.

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Hmmm....Why would a overworld tutorial be needed....
    And Jesse...I know what you mean...But just incase...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    He is right, even if you are aking someone how to tell you how to make one that is requesting for one. Basically you are aksing them what they know, requesting their knowledge. Even if you ask for one that someboady alread yamde it is still conisdered askingrequesting for a CBS. So he did think

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    All i asked was how do i go about starting one, just want someone to help out a 'wanna be game making noob' get on his way to actaully make something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back