• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Help completing pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Hey,
    Could someone please assist me in completing my pokedex? I just need a Lotad and touch trade for Dracozolt and Dracovish. Please let me know what pokemon you want in return. I pretty much have them all except the above mentioned. Thanks so much. 😀

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    Hey,
    Could someone please assist me in completing my pokedex? I just need a Lotad and touch trade for Dracozolt and Dracovish. Please let me know what pokemon you want in return. I pretty much have them all except the above mentioned. Thanks so much. 😀

I can touch trade the fossils but I do not have a Lotad. If you want I will allow you to borrow my Ludicolo so that you can breed it? I would offer to breed it myself but I am in the middle of hatching Mimikyu, looking for a shiny, and do not want to reset my odds if that can happen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Thanks so much @CammanderSaturn. The touch trade will be great! If you don't mind lending me the Ludicolo I'll breed it and send it back once i have an egg. Is there anything you need? You want to friend code it? We can also chat on discord to make it easier if you like creatures#5456

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    Thanks so much @CammanderSaturn. The touch trade will be great! If you don't mind lending me the Ludicolo I'll breed it and send it back once i have an egg. Is there anything you need? You want to friend code it?

Sounds good and no need, a link code will suffice! My IGN is Izaya and our link code will be 1412. Which is your IGN?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    I'll start with a Arctozolt so you know it's me. Sorry i'm new to this and can't seem to see where the ign is showing when you start trading

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    I'll start with a Arctozolt so you know it's me. Sorry i'm new to this and can't seem to see where the ign is showing when you start trading

No worries, I was the same way. You know the little plus sign on the top right of the switch, that toggles the internet connection to local and online? If you click that whilst in a trade it will toggle between your trade partner's name and the stats of your Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Doing it now. :). I can't tell you how much i appreciate your assistance. Thanks so much. I hope you enjoyed your second dinner.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Excellent. Thanks. I got so excited and then realised i was missing one. Downer. A touch trade would be great. I'm just helping this other person out. Will let you know when i'm done. :)

Looks like they aren't there, i'll connect to the code. :) thanks again. Really appreciate it

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2020
    Does anyone have any sword exclusives I can use to fill my Pokedex? I'm willing to trade Scorbunny or Shield exclusives for anyone who want to trade

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Hey @wackrat4,
    I'm happy to give you what you need. I've finished my dex but happy to assist you. Do you use discord? It'll be easier to chat there. Add me creatures#5456

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back