• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help identifying these cards

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2017
    Hello,

I'm trying to find some information about some cards that my niece was given. I've looked everywhere but can't find anything. I'm thinking they might be some promo cards but they're in Japanese so I can't read them. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Help identifying these cards
      PokemonCards_Fronts.jpg
      109.7 KB · Views: 12
      PokemonCards_Backs.jpg
      84.2 KB · Views: 9
      PokemonCards_Front_CloseUp.jpg
      113.3 KB · Views: 8
      PokemonCards_Back_Closeup.jpg
      136.8 KB · Views: 8
    Years
    Hello,

I'm trying to find some information about some cards that my niece was given. I've looked everywhere but can't find anything. I'm thinking they might be some promo cards but they're in Japanese so I can't read them. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I've tried figuring out what these are before for someone and I came up short of answers that time.

Anything that looks like copyright information anywhere on them?

Back