• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help me build a team for Platinum.

LeDerpinator

fucking casual
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I'm trying to build a team for Platinum, but the game has SO many good pokemon, from my current research, the team I built so far is:

Infernape- Fire/Fighting
    Gallade- Psychic/Fighting
    Garchomp- Ground/Dragon

Now that I have 3 pokemon, I need 3 more, but there is so many choices, I need help.

Rotom Or Magnezone?
    Togekiss, Honchkrow? Or Crobat?

Which pokemon is great for casual and competitive? Why?

You could also give me other recommendations for pokemon, give me advice, this is my first time playing platinum.

also I'm new here.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Garchomp can become rather lethal if used properly... Consider picking up Drapion or Weavile to fulfill that dark type role. Magnezone would be handy as a special tank. I've always like Bronzong, and Toxicroak is mean in the rain and against water types due to water absorbing abilities. Just my opinion, anyway. Since Rotom can change forms in Platinum, consider adding one to your team.

Bronzong/Magnezone
    Drapion/Weavile
    Toxicroak

Back