• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] HELP me MOVE many Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
  • Alright guys, it has been a while since I wanted to do an OR wonderlocke, but the fact that my copy is the one with my living dex on it does simply not allow me to do that. I cannot afford a new copy of the game at the moment and unluckily there is no way in which I can obtain the Pokemon Bank right now (I possess no credit cards and the Nintendo gift cards are unavailable for my country for a year now). Which leads me to seeking help from the Community once again.

What I am planning to do if a volunteer should be found is a MASSIVE movement of my Pokemon to one's copy, restarting my game, catching Pokemon and then have my Pokemon back. I know it sounds awfully painful, boring and time killing, but there is no other way with which I can shiny hunt for legendaries WITH the shiny charm (I was stupid enough to not go for my shiny legendaries while obtaining that living dex).

Do not worry, I am not asking for someone to take 720 Pokemon to their copy, that would be insane. But what I would DO ask for, is for someone to temporarily host all my legendaries, shinies and some weird Pokemon I had a pain to obtain last time. Or pretty much most full evolutions so I will only need to breed to unlock my shiny charm again. Which is still too much to ask but hey, it's still less than everything!

I am not going to ask for that much of a help without giving anything in exchange. I am offering some spare legendaries or any Pokemon one might need for any reason (breed, complete their dex etc etc). I am going to write down a list of the Pokemon I would like to transfer over and then in another list the Pokemon I am offering as a HUGE Thank You!

POKEMON I Want to trade over:

Spoiler:

Some shinies are not included, but they are not too many, I guarantee you.

Of course it's something HUGE that will definitely will take some time to be completed, so if ANYONE bears with me with that and actually helps me out, will receive the following (all of them or as many as they decide) Pokemon as a token of my gratitude:

Spoiler:

I am also offering a Master Ball and any item or Pokemon the partner asks in exchange (item IF I have it).

I know I sound paranoid and what I want to do seems crazy, but there is no other way for me to do it, unless I spend 500 more hours trying to complete the dex via GTS, Giveaways and Wondertrade. I am quite desperate to ask for that much of a help, but I can take my time.

Last but not least, I am searching for a trustworthy trader. The last thing I could ask is losing all those Pokemon and having to rebuild a living dex (which I probably wouldn't do, I'd stop with Pokemon to be honest). So that's it from me, hope you guys understand and some of you might help me out with that. Peace and love, thanks so much for evern reading the text (which is a too long didn't read jewel tbh :P )

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
  • It actually sounds great to me! I'm not sure if I'm available tomorrow at that time but I certainly will be on Saturday!

How does the fact that you have Pokebank help in this case? I certainly got confused but since it works with you I'm good as well! Tell me when you are able to trade!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It actually sounds great to me! I'm not sure if I'm available tomorrow at that time but I certainly will be on Saturday!

How does the fact that you have Pokebank help in this case? I certainly got confused but since it works with you I'm good as well! Tell me when you are able to trade!

I would put them in my Poke Bank to keep them from getting mixed up with mine because I'm sure it will take you some time to catch that many Pokemon to trade back with...if that makes more sense...lol.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
  • I would put them in my Poke Bank to keep them from getting mixed up with mine because I'm sure it will take you some time to catch that many Pokemon to trade back with...if that makes more sense...lol.

Yeah it does make sense, so I guess I'll talk to you at the time of the trade, whenever that is.

Thank you too DarkSkys!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Could you let me know exactly how many Pokemon you want to trade over so I can make sure I have enough to trade with? :D

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
  • Could you let me know exactly how many Pokemon you want to trade over so I can make sure I have enough to trade with? :D

I saw your message an hour ago and since then I have organised the boxes. There are 13 boxes, which means exactly 390 Pokemon, and I have them ready for whenever you are ready as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back