• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen help me please anyone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    hey guys

i am going to reset my pokemon ss game and i would like some help from all you guys.

when i restart my game i would like to have a few pokemon that i will keep all the way through the game, this is the party that i would like from the start:

chikorita

charmander

squirtle

dratini

mew?

larvitar

this would be my starting party if anyone, anywhere would be so kind to help me out at all i wil be eternally grateful.

contact me by sending me an e-mail teling me if you can help me send it to my account

hunta_24@hotmail .co.uk

and again thanks to anyone who will help me =]

King Raichu

Carrots
    Years
  • Shouldn't you be using the HG/SS help thread? Anyway, if you have 2 DSses then you could trade eggs with the Pokemon you want (except mew). Hope that helped.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    hey

and sorry but i am very new to this this is my first post.

i would just like a lil bit of help so that i can play the game with the pokemon that i love =]

and can you use wifi with your ds' ? if so could you help me with any of these pokemon, if you can just help me with one i will be very grateful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back