• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me please T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Ink

Gardevoir rocks.
Years
  • Hi, I just trained a Breloom, and forgot to put Spore on it. T.T Is there any way someone out there with a A.R. can take my Breloom and put Spore on it please??? I really need this done!!! I can't really offer much, I'm just about to battle the E4 on my game, and I traded this Breloom to my Plat before my Diamond crahsed.. So I really need this done, please help!! :(

Red Ink

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    I can do it. just give me a little while to put the code on my diamond lol :)

wow90210: breloom can't learn spore, only shroomish can.

Red Ink

Gardevoir rocks.
    Years
  • I can do it. just give me a little while to put the code on my diamond lol :)

wow90210: breloom can't learn spore, only shroomish can.

Okay!! Thank you soo much!!!! My f/c is: 2535 9557 6519
    Ohh.. I so thought I was going to have to train a new one. THANKS!! (Stun Spore is the move needed to be forgotten) :]

Red Ink

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    No problem lol. ill edit this post with my diamond fc in a few minutes, after i get the code.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    ugh...im really sorry....the code doesnt work, i tried re entering it and it still doesnt....;_;

want me to just trade back breloom?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back