• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help me settle a disagreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I had a battle last night, where I was sweeping.

This guy is supposed to be tops and he knew I was recording.

Instead of taking the 6-0 loss that was heading for him like a mad train he decided to break the sleep clause. I told him simply, you just broke sleep clause.

His response was "NO I didn't Jirachi has Natural Cure." So I simply pointed out that, no Jirachi does not and that now I have 2 Sleeping pokemon which was a load. So I told him, use these 2 attacks. (seed bomb at the time as he had a breloom) until I wake up and i'll just heal it off with roost.

His next response jus tpissed me off. He told me he was allowed to do what ever he wanted, and that it did not matter that he broke sleep clause because he didn't know Jirachis ability (Serene Grace).

Now it was in a tournament, so I'm of course pissed, not because he ended a 6-0 (which would have been a 5-0 reguardless) but for the fact that people like this seem to think that "hey, I'm a special clause in the rules" and they find it fun to ruin a persons flow because they dont' want to be swept.

Any who, the whole point of this was he wants peoples opinions. Should he be disqualified from double elimination? Or should he continue (this was his first loss).

Not to mention, he D/Ced because I was angry. He claims DC'ing was legitimate and that the loss didn't count because I got angry.

Any way, if you could help me end this stupid dispute I'd be in your debt. o/

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I'd say that he should be disqualified.
    He broke the rules that had been laid down.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It's a rule that he broke..He can't go against it..Simple.

There's no rule against being "angry", so you did nothing wrong.

Simple.

He should be disqualified.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Lol. epic phail!

Who uses jirachi nowdays? he is the most underused pokemon i ever saw..

The DC part was just a NOOB part.. so you got angry. so what? he is a total lolzer, not to mention that if the jirachi has the natural cure that means hacked that means next time someone runs a tournement check if the pokemon is legit.

hacking is for LOSERS! but there is some point hacking doesn't do any bad. (for example, i REALLY want lugia, but i can't get to nevel rock, so i input teleport to nevel rock cheat and i can catch lugia! Sw33T!!1, i dont see anything bad in this..)

anyway - disqualified or how your write that

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Todoroki said:
    Who uses jirachi nowdays? he is the most underused pokemon i ever saw..

No...it's not..not at all.

Anyway..yeah..Get him disqualified and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back