• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help my team and tell me a good water pokemon for it to add

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2003
    rate my team and tell me a good water pokemon to add to it

Ok tell me the best water pokemon cosidering this......

Rayquaza aka cyprus
    lvl.70
    quirky nature
    fly
    blizzard
    extreme speed
    outrage

Groundon aka speeddemon
    lvl.67
    timid nature
    dragon claw
    e-quake
    solarbeam
    fireblast

Blaziken aka pyro (hehe)
    lvl.50
    adamant nature
    fire blast
    rocksmash
    hyper b
    cut

Raichu aka shockion
    lvl.44
    brave nature
    protect
    thunder
    double team
    thunderbolt

Vibriva aka Flygon
    lvl.42
    hasty nature
    schreech
    strenghth
    dig
    crunch

if u want also gimme tips on my team

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    first of all check out www.pokefor.tk for a nature guide. it will tell you a lot on every single aspect on the pokemon game's statistics.

now...

-we always assume lvl 100 teams.. post out your dream team, not your team in progress. it's much easier for us to work with

-post items

do that first... then i'll post more about how to build a decent team

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I find Walrein to be really good myself... go to the shoal cave to find spheal. Walrein is nifty because thick fat makes ice and fire moves weaker on it, it can learn EQ and Ice Beam with tm's/breeding, and it can inherit Yawn. I like Quiet or Modest (only if it has no physical attacks) natures on it myself.

gameplayinfreak

nooby nooby
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2016
    kingdra, poliwrath, kyogre, walrein, gyarados, milotic, gorebyss, huntail, wailord, and swampert (except you already have blaiziken) are good waters. and youre telling me you got rid of fissure on groudon for dragon claw?!?!!?!?! dud fissure is one hit KO y would you delete it?

Years
    kingdra, poliwrath, kyogre, walrein, gyarados, milotic, gorebyss, huntail, wailord, and swampert (except you already have blaiziken) are good waters. and youre telling me you got rid of fissure on groudon for dragon claw?!?!!?!?! dud fissure is one hit KO y would you delete it?

Why delete Fissure?
    Maybe because in competitive play it is banned. and Considering your team, Walrein would be a good addition to handle some of your ice and water weaknesses

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    honestly if your considering adding a water pokemon your gonna have to remove groudon because its drought will cut there water attacks.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    @ Above poster, do NOT bump threads over a month old. Read the rules, thanks.

~Thread Closed~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back