• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
    Okay so I am an experienced Pokemon veteran and i need to know how to trade with myself but hears the deal..
    I have my Best pokemon on my VBA for pc and i need to trade them onto the MYBOY(full version) on android
    PLZHALP
    i cant figure this out alone

i need real help folks.... i need to figure out how to trade the pokemon on VBA for PC over to the MyBoy(full version) on android...i cant figure this out alone

They might be referring to this, a post of theirs I found in the "Emulations Questions Thread". I would provide a link, but I think I'm still under 15 posts. :P I would help, but I know virtually nothing about this kind of thing.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Then, it'll be better to have his question answered over there. :3

Mmm, this is for intros/welcomes, so, if you wanna remake a thread to introduce yourself, then that'll be cool! For now:

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back