• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help on Good HP PKMN for Diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedTrainer47

Speed Trainer Lv: 100
Years
  • Hey guys sup, I need some suggestions on a good HP PKMN since i got the national dex and all but anyways:

Drop some of your suggestions here and tell me what is good about that PKMN in your Opinion..

The PKMN can be From Any Region...

<I might of mentions this on the GBA forums but now i am mainly on Diamond>

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Wow. Blissey can get that much? Hmm if you put that and wailord with miltank your pretty much cheating no?

ummmm No actually your not -_- most blisseys get OHO'd by a stabebd fighting move.. Bold Blisseys can live some.Same thing with Miltank

Draconian001

Pokemon tactician
    Years
  • Slaking is amazing if you can put up with the terrible ability. Blissy and chansey have rediculous HP, but very low attack and defense. Vaporeon is high HP, as is Wobufette and Snorlax. Wailord is good... and most legendaries also high HP.

Years
  • I got a level 100 Blissey, it's HP is like 650 or something ish. It loses like half if it gets hit. Only really good for softboiled saves on items. Don't use it to battle it wont last long lol. Unless it's against some low level Pokemon.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I got a level 100 Blissey, it's HP is like 650 or something ish. It loses like half if it gets hit. Only really good for softboiled saves on items. Don't use it to battle it wont last long lol. Unless it's against some low level Pokemon.

Wait, don't use Blissey in battle? Blissey is the best special wall in the game...I'd say she's worth using =/

Years

Do me a favour and check the Defence Stat on that Blissey. I can guarantee you it's under 80....

Blissey has pathetic Def, although with the right EVs, it can take a number of Hits. You want at least to have a Defence stat equal to it's level if you plan to use it in-game.

Will everyone quit suggestion Wailord? It has pathetic defences and can't really take hits. Imagine Blissey trying to wall with it's SDef the same as it's Def. Seriously...

Blissey can only achieve 714 hp with a max 31 IV in hp and 252 hp evs.

Blissey doesn't need anywhere near that to Wall effectively, though. The current competitive set carries no HP EVs IIRC...

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    A good way too find good base HP in pokemon:
    1. Go to w ww.smogon.com/dp/pokemon
    2. Click: change your preferences here.
    3. On the drop down menu in "Order By:" click "HP".
    4. Click "Sort by:" and "Descending"

And now, you have a list of good HP pokemon, with a click of a button you have reccomended EVs, move sets, and how to counter them so you know how to cover that pokemon.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Blissey, Snorlax, Wailord, and Drifblim to name a few.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Erm... Draconian001, please don't revive thread's that are over a month old.
    Also, the thread starter (SpeedTrainer47) hasn't visited since July 17, so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back