• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    I got to the pokemon league today and when I get to the final boss of the Elite 4 I can defeat 2 of her pokemon but I always get beat by the 3 pokemon she uses. Plus since I can use any items due to that one move (I forget what its called) I can't win. So by chance could anyone allow me to have a pokemon to defeat her? If you wanted I could give the pokemon back. Then once I beat them and get my national poke'dex I can give you one of my shinies from Pokemon sapphire. they aren't hacked in anyway or have maxed out stats or anything like that. I just want some help to defeat her.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    x.x what are your pokemon / lvl / moves

yup give us ur pokemon lvls and stuff.

I read some tips on how to defeat the elite 4
    my pokemon were around lvl 52-55 with a luxray at lvl 60
    and i beat the elite 4 with ease.
    If you really can't win i suggest you lose on perpose and train a bit.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    All you need is a Uxie and a Abomasnow. Send out Abomasnow first. So Snow awrning Kicks in. Then Stall with Uxie. If you know you can kill that pokemon then switch. otherwise keep using amnesia and future sight with Uxie.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    You just need to level your pokemon up. I could give you my Moltres from my Diamond for keeps though, if you don't have time to level them up. Just pm me. I don't need anything extravigant in return. =]

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    You just need to level your pokemon up. I could give you my Moltres from my Diamond for keeps though, if you don't have time to level them up. Just pm me. I don't need anything extravigant in return. =]

Doesn't He need National Dex first? and you an only get national dex after elite four.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    you can get National Pokemon without the NAtionaldex (you just won't be able to Palpark or anything like that until you get it)

Olumuyiwa

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    Just train your Pokemon to mid 50-60 and your starter over 60. You aso should have a balanced team with different types and moves to cover for each other's Weakness.

Cynthia's Pokemon's weakness:
    • Spiritomb
    Type:Ghost-Dark
    Effective move types: None
    • Roserade
    Type: Grass-Poison
    Effective move types: Fire, Ice, Flying, Psychic
    • Gastrodoon
    Type: Water-Ground
    Effective move types: Grass
    • Lucario
    Type: Steel-Fighting
    Effective move types: Fire, Fighting, Ground
    • Milotic
    Type: Water
    Effective move types: Grass, Electric
    • Garchomp
    Type: Dragon-Ground
    Effective move types: Ice, Dragon

Thanks to the Official Pokemon strategy guide
    -Olumuyiwa

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2008
    ta the main thing to do is train your pokemon, but it would help a lot if you liste your pokemon

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    I included their PP for the moves. BTW I chose Turtwig as my started cause I like turtles :P I can get to the 3rd pokemon which she uses on me. (Lucario) and the pokemon is total hacks. :(

My team:
    Torterra lvl 66
    Tackle 35/35
    Crunch 15/15
    Earthquake 12/12
    Razor Leaf 25/25

Palkia lvl 52
    Heal Block 15/15
    Avalanche 10/10
    Dragon Claw 15/15
    Spacial Rend 5/5

Uxie lvl 50
    Confusion 25/25
    Yawn 10/10
    Shock Wave 20/20
    Dream Eater 15/15

Steelix lvl 46
    DragonBreath 20/20
    Iron Tail 15/15
    Crunch 15/15
    Double-Edge 15/15

Medicham lvl 46
    Force Palm 10/10
    Hi Jump Kick 20/20
    Rock Slide 10/10
    Drain Punch 5/5

Golbat lvl 45
    Theif 10/10
    Mean Look 5/5
    Poison Fang 15/15
    Fly 15/15

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hmm well.. I say start off with Torty and EQ Spiritomb to KO it (atleast mine did and it was way weaker). Then she will most likely switch to Milotic so switch to Palkia and DClaw to avoid a possibly Mirror Coat and maybe Rend it sometime when it is weak. The next pokemon she sends out is mostly random. EQ should work for Lucario and Razor Leaf should kill Gastrodon. For Garchomp, maybe stall and try to paralyze it with Steelix's DBreath or put it to sleep with Uxie so you could switch to Palkia for an 'lanche KO on it. Roserade always seems to be her last resort when I face her and should easily go down to a Extrasensory (level up Uxie to 51 during the battle) or Golbat's PFang. That's all I could see to somewhat do..

If nothing still seems to work out or if you don't have any powerful TMs/items in your bag, you may have to forfeit and go retrain or borrow a strong pokemon. I highly suggest getting an Intimidate pokemon to cut her Garchomp's beastly attack. Get some better moves like an ice beam on the team by visiting the game corner. Buy lots of healing items or if you're short on money now, get some Moomoo milks in the route above Solaceon. Hope at least one of these suggestions helped. XD

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Lol Tackle on the Tree Turtle.

Garchomp Dies to Ice attacks. Use that to your advantage.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Okay, sorry but this thread was supposed to be to borrow Pokémon, that means it should go in the Trades forum. But all posts up to now are for strategy which should be in Strategies & Movesets. Make another thread in the correct forum, please, which I think should be the Trades Corner.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back