• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HELP! POKEMON EGG DILEMMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    I need help! This is what i do to trч and hatch mч Pokémon eggs.

1. Get two Machops and put them in da
    чcare.
    2. I reset m
    ч walking steps to 0.
    3. I c
    чcle up and down Solaceon Town on the bike 1000 steps.
    4. I see the egg, and make room in m
    ч partч at the Pokémon Centre.
    5. I collect the egg from the man outside the da
    ч-care.
    6. I keep the egg in m
    ч partч, showing at the touch screen.
    7. I c
    чcle up and down again 1000 steps.
    It dosent hatch, when I click on its summar
    ч it saчs: "It dosent seem close to hatching", I do this method a million times and it never works!

PLEASE HELP! :\

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    The easiest egg to hatch is a Magikarp egg, and that still takes between 1276 and 1530 steps to hatch. A Machop egg takes considerably longer - between 5101 and 5355 steps. If you have a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor, it will cut the number needed roughly by half.

EDIT: Got my numbers slightly wrong :(

Last edited:
    Years
    Machop takes 5,355 steps to hatch. You know this information is freely available from a number of sources, right? Google is a wonderful tool.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    The easiest thing to do is this:

1.) Have one Pokémon in your party with either magma Armour or Flame Body ability (Slugma has both of these, so catch one of those)
    2.) Put the Pokemon in the daycare you want to breed
    3.) Get the Daycare App up on your Poketch
    4.) Go to the very right edge of the path and continue to cycle up and down through Solaceon, R210 and R209, periodically tapping your Poketch until the Egg icon appears. You can do this while moving.
    5.) Collect the egg, and cycle up and down the same route until the egg hatches. if you want more eggs until your party is full, continue to tap the Poketch and collect the egg when it appears.

Follow those steps and you can hatch many eggs in the space of about 30 minutes. But you should really ask questions like this in the Simple Questions sticky at the top of the page.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back