• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, the poccil starter kit is great but how can I control the level of the wild animals in the map, and how can I control the pokemons and their levels of a trainer, and how can I make him battle me? sorry if I bother you!

mathewhack2

I call her she's mine!
    Years
  • i can help

this is easy look in notes.html
    it will say somewere wild pokemon
    just copy and paste and it will have x/y x is the number of the pokemon
    but pikachu does not work and y is the level only up to 100 or there will be a problem saying invalid level

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    LOOK

hi look this is what happens to me when I want to make a trainer, see the pictures in the attatchment. the first one is how did I wrote it and the second is the error message

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    That happened because the Trainer can't be found in the data file and needs to be added first. In the file PBS/trainers.txt you would add something like the following below. See the section "PBS/trainers.txt" in the documentation for more information.

Code:
    LEADER_Wallace
    Wallace
    40,LUVDISC
    42,SEALEO
    44,WHISCASH
    46,WALREIN

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Sorry

I know that I bothered you a bit because of my question but I'm new, a nother message had apeared (picture in attchement called "ddf"), and escuse me but no body told me yet how to control the wild animal

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    max i could help u because i have i file now on pokecommunity ok

i now have a file axibar happy

axibar am home call me ok

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    this is easy look in notes.html
    it will say somewere wild pokemon
    just copy and paste and it will have x/y x is the number of the pokemon
    but pikachu does not work and y is the level only up to 100 or there will be a problem saying invalid level

Thank you but I want it for the hole map!!! That mean how can I make the levels of the pokemons in the grass 5 in one map and 50 in another!! Please symplify it, sorry if I was rude

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE HُُُEEEEEELP

poccil I need help in your starter kit, and this message always come in when I open the game:

and I have done put the trainer info in trainer.txt. And you didn't tell me how to control the encounters levels, please help me quick! And it will be very nice of you if you put how to make these both things in pictures

sorry if I was rude!!

sorry if I ask very much but I'm new

mathewhack2

I call her she's mine!
    Years
  • poccil I need help in your starter kit, and this message always come in when I open the game:

and I have done put the trainer info in trainer.txt. And you didn't tell me how to control the encounters levels, please help me quick! And it will be very nice of you if you put how to make these both things in pictures

sorry if I was rude!!

sorry if I ask very much but I'm new

it's diffacult if you dont put alot of effort i'll pm you with everything you should know about trainers okay?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    hi but in the game at the end of the map there is black things, how can I remove them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back