• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] [HELP] Scripting

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2014
    Previously on this thread I asked for help but now I'm just stuck on scripting all together! I get the whole sign and talking (Basic stuff that a noob can do) but I can't do big events, apart from learning myself is there no other easy way to script?

Last edited:
    Years
    You need to give the Poké Ball person event a Person ID, which is just a flag, and then set that flag in the script for when you obtain the Pokémon. You also need to give the Rock Smash person event a Person ID, but in this case you don't need to use a flag and can instead use a temporary Person ID like 12 or 13, which are used by the vanilla ROM as they are cleared when you re-enter a map so the rocks / trees don't stay permanently smashed / cut.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2014
    You need to give the Poké Ball person event a Person ID, which is just a flag, and then set that flag in the script for when you obtain the Pokémon. You also need to give the Rock Smash person event a Person ID, but in this case you don't need to use a flag and can instead use a temporary Person ID like 12 or 13, which are used by the vanilla ROM as they are cleared when you re-enter a map so the rocks / trees don't stay permanently smashed / cut.

Thanks for the advice:) I managed to get the rock to stay gone but the pokeball wont disappear it only give you one pokemon now though rather than the bug where you could click it as many times as before. As for setting flags I don't have a clue about that as I'm new to all this and currently using a script generator:)

Back