• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjcman95

codycarol95
Years
  • Basically what this thread is, is to help people find things they are looking for in terms of the Art and Design Topic. Just ask for a type of thread you are trying to find and hopefully someone will get to you on that and be of help. I thought it might be a good idea instead of people taking forever trying to find something when they can just ask about it and get help. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! This is a nice idea, but unfortunately what you're talking about is, well, my job as a moderator haha. So I'm going to close this thread, but there's nothing wrong with offering help to anyone you find who asks for it! A thread may not be the best platform for something like this, but just remember that it's always in your power to reach out and assist other people in finding things. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back