• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help to defeat Totem Mimikyu???

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Hey all. I have recently gotten to the stage where you battle Totem Mimikyu in the old shopping mall. I have a Torracat, Machoke, Leafeon, Salandit, Grimer and Tauros. Does anyone know how I can beat it with these Pokemon? I have tried about 7 times so far to no success. Help much appreciated.
    Thanks, Trainer1328

Years
    Ah yes, loads of people struggle with this Totem because it has a boost in all its stats and has two powerful STAB moves in Shadow Claw and Play Rough.

Some good tricks you can do is to try and lower Mimikyu's Attack stat, so if your Tauros has Intimidate you should be good. Eevee gets Charm as well, so if you kept that move on Leafeon it can also help. X Items are also recommended, for this fight I'd say get some X Defenses and then also X Attack or X Sp. Atk depending on what stat your Pokemon uses most.

Be mindful that Mimikyu does have a Lum Berry so you will have to inflict a status condition twice. Just make sure not to use your Z-Move until Disguise is deactivated because it will waste the Z-Move for the battle.

While Mimikyu has no super-effective weakness you can easily pick at (it's only weak to Ghost and Steel), you can still debilitate it and that can be the key to beating it. Best of luck and you shall beat that Mimikyu!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Thankyou for the help! I will try the tips. I have found that Shadow Claw and Play Rough often either 1 hit KO my Pokemon, or severly injure them. I will reply when I win!
    Thankyou ^_^

Back