• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help with a present?

Yin

Almost Competitive Trainer
Years
  • Heya everyone.
    My Buds Birthday is coming up on the 30th and I wanted to get him a shiny version of one of his favorite pokemon as a present.

I was wondering if anyone had any of these shiny pokemon or their stage 1s up for trade.

Heracross (Male)
    Scyther
    Crobat
    Ho-oh
    Primape
    Medicham
    Squirtle
    Nidoking (Male)
    Feraligatr
    Chimchar
    Croagunk

I don't really have much to trade though save my Pearl Palkia or my Red Gyrados. Unless maybe you want one of my items or a SS only pokemon cause I am only half way through the game at the moment ^ ^;;

Thanks for your time everyone.

-Yin

PS: I also need a Duskstone for mah Don Bird xD If anyone wouldn't mind trading one

Yin

Years
  • I'm also looking for a Croagunk or Toxicroak if anyone will trade me one aswell as a Focus Punch TM.
    Shiny would be kinda cool too xD

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I have a Shiny Croagunk on Platinum and Focus Punch on my SoulSilver, I can also hatch you a Shiny Pokemon if you have the parents

Yin

Years
  • the ones im requesting for my friend I would really like to be shiny.
    he just got Heart gold as an early birthday present and has most of them non-shiny on diamond.

Myself, I would really like a Ralts, makuhita, Kyogre and Aerodactly maybe a trapinch to train too xD

also the items i need right now are Dusk Stone, Focus Punch, and Baton Pass.

Yin

Years
  • Yea that would be awesome.
    Any Mid Game TM I could interest you in? or perhaps something else?

Yin

Years
  • On the Focus Punch Note Anyone have any good ideas for setting it up well?

Yin

Years
  • Thank you very much.
    Im that much closer to my Team

Now just need to get my bro a gift.

Last edited:
    Back