• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my Psychic/Fire deck. Poison/Burn.

Professor_Jiro

New Authority
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Help with my Psychic/Fire deck.

I play mostly casual with friends and comic shops. And My deck is just not holding up like I want it.
I want bigger damage faster. I do like my posion/burns, but I was also thinking of cards like
Chandelure, victini (100 damage) and Espeon(Undaunted). Get some help?

4-3-2 Scolipede
3-2-1 Gothitelle
3-2 Simisear(Noble victories)
2-1 Arcanine (HGSS)
2-1 Darmanitan (emerging powers)
3 Seviper (call of legends)
1 Infernape ( Rising Rivals)

12 pyschic energy
6 fire energy

4 Energy search
2 Pokemon communication
2 Greatball
2 energy retreival
1 switch
1 cheren

Obviously i know this isnt ideal, but its just the cards ive been able to get. Any suggestions on
cards I should get would be helpful. Again, Id rather have faster power hits.

Last edited:
Years
Moving this to the appropriate forum.

Got a few suggestions for you in your other thread regarding Pokemon you're looking for.

THough you definitely could use more drawing trainers like Roseanne's Research and Bebe's Search (I wonder if those have dropped in price since being rotated over the past two seasons).

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
I think you could use more gothitelle. I mean, 3-2-1 isn't the best lineup in the world, considering you'll have an extra Gothita, extra Gothorita, and a pretty low chance of actually getting that gothitelle out. and as for the Arcanine, I would switch it to the one from Next Destinies if you have it... (I mean the one with the ability) It's ability can burn the opponent if it gets damaged. For trainers, I would remove some energy search, and put in more Switch and Cheren. I'm noticing that some of your Pokémon's Retreat Costs are pretty high. If you want even more draw power, switch to Professor oak or Juniper. I personally recommend Oak if you don't have a way to get most of the cards you discard from Juniper. If you don't have any of the cards, I can trade some or even give away some depending on where you are.

Back