• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Help with the Online trading

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    Hello,

I'm a casual Omega ruby player, who often plays the game when on the train towards my girlfriend.
    I do have a small issue, when you want to use the 'GTS' to find a pokémon you want, you first must have seen it in-game.
    I'm currently looking to find a Dratini, Dragonair, or even a Dragonite in Omega ruby to unlock their search ability in the GTS
    Does anyone know where in OR I can locate one of these? I have finished the game, I just need to kill the elite 4 a second time with their mega evolutions.

Kind regards

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    You can actually search for Pokemon on the GTS even if you've never seen it before

At the bottom of the list will be something that will say "which Pokemon" or something like that. You can then type in the name and some results should show up

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2018
    You can actually search for Pokemon on the GTS even if you've never seen it before

At the bottom of the list will be something that will say "which Pokemon" or something like that. You can then type in the name and some results should show up

yup thats a good method and to get mostly any pokemon you want (well thats the method i used to fill my pokedex FULLY except legendaries) i caught abra's in the granite cave ( i think its called like that) and then evolved it to kadabra and put them up to gts for trade to get all starters and all other pokemons that weren't catchable in the field.

well too add something to Nah's explenation if you pres on the which pokemon you are looking for an alphabet will show up if you scrool to the ground it will say what pokemon? press there and remember to correctly spell the pokemon's name

but my suggestion is get a abra evolve it to an kadabra and put it up on gts to trade for a dratini
    you will get it in matter of minutes :)

Edited:
    People want ridicioulus things for simple pokemons on the gts so i suggest an kadabra :)

Last edited:
    Back