• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Help with this situation

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    Hi!! This time I come to ask if someone knows as do this: I want that a door of a house remains closed until an event happens, after the event I want to enter in the house. Thanks!! :)

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • Create two tiles(i mean the one used in A-map)....with the same door tiles.....
    Apply movement permission 1 to one of those and C to one of those...'

Then create a script in header file.. with option setmaptile
    And create script with checking flag and setting that tile :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2021
    Create two tiles(i mean the one used in A-map)....with the same door tiles.....
    Apply movement permission 1 to one of those and C to one of those...'

Then create a script in header file.. with option setmaptile
    And create script with checking flag and setting that tile :)

It could be done using a script with a checkitem and only door opens by having the object?

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • this isn't a better or worse way, but is solely an option nonetheless:
    you could do it vanilla-fr style and put a script tile in front of the door so that when you step on it it will be all "no u can't do this" and then force you to step back from the door. set the var to deactivate the script tile when conditions are met or make the checkitem branch to an end portion~

Back