• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help?

Infinite Obsession

3_Years_of_Aura
    Years
    Yo dudes. I joined this website a couple days ago. Basically I'm obsessed with My Chemical Romance, I've been for a year. Also I've been on and off obsessed with the Pokemon movie "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" for about 3 years, I'm having another flash of obsession currently. I'm trying to write a fanfic, can anyone give me tips on having good writing? (So far my character is a servant at Cameron Palace, Sir Aaron has been accused of raping Lady Rin, and he is to be executed and I have to find a Way to save him.) I just cant come up with anything else.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Just make sure you properly rate your fanfiction before you post it over in the Fanfiction and Writing section. No sense in letting the kiddies read about something their parents wouldn't much appreciate. D; Since it has to do with nonconsentual sexual behavior... it'd probably be rated R. Well, at least I hope it doesn't go into much more detail than mentioning it. .___.

Buuuuut yeah, you'll find all kinds of good tips in the Writer's Lounge. Some of these guys have been writing for yeeeears, and I'm sure they'd love to take someone under their wing! Though they might yell at you for not participating in NaNoWriMo. XD

Any other questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other members of staff. I would suggest PMing the resident moderator of Fanfiction and Writing, but she's on vacation at the moment~

Back