• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    I have ordered 2 pokemon decks from ebay, Royal Guard and Verdant frost, i have got them but i cant find the codes or QR for pokemon TCGO (Trading Card Game Online)
    How can i find it? Where? How?

Years
    I have ordered 2 pokemon decks from ebay, Royal Guard and Verdant frost, i have got them but i cant find the codes or QR for pokemon TCGO (Trading Card Game Online)
    How can i find it? Where? How?

Unfortunately, those decks came out before they started putting TCGOnline codes into theme decks. Which means that there are no codes for those decks. The only sets that have TCGOnline codes in the theme decks are the Black & White sets.

TURDCANNON

Oh, hey.
    Years
    "We will also be disabling the Multiplayer—Expert and Multiplayer—Novice modes in the existing version until the new version is launched."

Unless you enjoy playing with and against theme decks that pretty much means it's down. However I don't use it due to the amount of bugs so maybe it's not down yet.

Hmm, I can't post links yet.

pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/april-community-update

Does that work?

Years
    "We will also be disabling the Multiplayer—Expert and Multiplayer—Novice modes in the existing version until the new version is launched."

Unless you enjoy playing with and against theme decks that pretty much means it's down. However I don't use it due to the amount of bugs so maybe it's not down yet.

Hmm, I can't post links yet.

pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/april-community-update

Does that work?

Ah. So that means they've been working on a replacement for a while now. They probably had way too many issues updating that current version and are scrapping it in favor of a different version of the game.

Back