• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help...

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Yes When Iv Clicked On Threads And Diffrent Parts of The Community...I Get This Error Message <td class="navbar" style="font-s...And Then The Page Never Loads And Some Time It Logs Me Off...

Can Some One Help Me Out?

Any Help Would be Nice...

Thanks in Advance For The Replyz

~huggle

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    I Could Try And Get A Screenshot...And I Have A Ton Of ISP's..Aol,IE,Firefox,Version DSL,Roadrunner..

And it Happens Every So Often..(it Just started happing this week)
    ISPs are Internet Service Providers. Tell us which browsr you were using at the time of the error.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    Iv Had It On Most Of Them...Well I Havnt Tryed Roadruner But I Bet it Dose It On That To..
    Then its your caching problem or something. Its recommended to use only one browser per-computer, and maybe one more for backup.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    Well How Could I Fix The Caching??

And Like 5 Other People Use This Pc...And They All Like Diff ISP...Thats Why There is So Many On Here..
    I don't know .. >_< You should make different user accounts on the computer though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    What browser are you using? Also, dunno if it would help, but what theme are you using on PC?

Next time it happens, get a screenshot since that could prove helpful too.

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    hey i need help i edited some pokemon in AM for firered and when i went to go into it it just came up as a white screen...help

Years
    tharding6 said:
    hey i need help i edited some pokemon in AM for firered and when i went to go into it it just came up as a white screen...help
    This isn't the place to ask that. o_O It has nothing to do with _Huggle_Bunny_'s problems.

If you're using a GBA/GBSP game, go to the Fire Red/Leaf Green section.
    If it happens to be a ROM, then go to ROM-hacking. ^^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    It's simply a matter of the page failing to load properly, and should go away if you refresh the page. Should that not work straight off, hold down SHIFT on your keyboard and click the refresh button. And please stop typing in caps, or title case, or whatever you're trying to use.

Back