• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help!!! :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    i want to catch all of the regis so i ent to get regice and ran out of pokeballs so i left to get some and came bacj and he wasnt there! is there a way to get him back?

also i accidently k.o ed kyroge and saved is tere a way to get him back also?

o yah its sapphire for gba

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • With the Kyogre, once you've killed it, there's no going back. It's gone now as you saved.

For Regice, I'm not too certain, but technically it should still be there unless it's an one off visit. I can't remember for certain though... Did you run away from it or did you get beaten by it?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm not 100% certain as I haven't ran from it before and I can't confirm that myself ATM as I don't have access to catching the Regis on my game anymore, but from what I'm pretty sure is that if you ran from a Pokemon, they no longer appear again unless it's one of those ones that run around the region (I.e. the Latis and the dog-trio). I know if you were beaten, it'd still be there, but running...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Tradeable between games you mean? Like say from Ruby to Sapphire? Then yes, all Pokemon are tradeable between each game, except between generations (asides from 3rd gen to 4th gen oneway trade).

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    yay then maybe my friend will let me use his game :D.......hopefully he hasnt scared them off

anyways thank you

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Just to elabrate. If u face a Legendary pokemon and u either Run away or Kill it (unless its Latias And Latios Which re appear if u run away but dont if u kill it) THen its over. So we recommend that u save before facing any legendary pokemon to save the heartache of not catching them

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Tradeable between games you mean? Like say from Ruby to Sapphire? Then yes, all Pokemon are tradeable between each game, except between generations (asides from 3rd gen to 4th gen oneway trade).

also between first and second genrations

Deranged

Secretly Popular
    Years
  • An interesting and odd thing about Emerald and it's Legendaries is that if you engage them in battle, and then run, the Pokémon disappears, and a message on screen reads "The wild ******* flew away".

Most peculiar when the Pokémon happens to be Groudon, Kyogre, or one of the Regis.

Anyway, in these instances if you leave the area and come back again the Legendary Pokémon will be there once more.

I have found this to be quite useful for a certain secret reason....
    ;)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    i ran from it, was that a mistake?

If I re-call correctly, yes is it. I think that if you run away or faint a legendary, after you have saved, you cannot obtain it again unless you trade. I am about 90% sure.

Good Luck! :)

Back