• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Henlo

Burtle

Discord: Burtle#6904
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Hi

I'm Burtle

I'm here to talk about competitive, ROM hacks, and Fan Games, mostly

Honestly LGPE and SwSh look very underwhelming, I'm probably going to skip them. I mostly plan Gen 1-3 ROM hacks, now.

But I don't mind Gen 4-7 discussion. The ROM hacks for those periods are very undeveloped, so they aren't as good imo. I prefer the main series games.

I'm excited for the new Pokemon in SwSh, but not the mechanics.
    Spoiler:

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hahaha, I like you Burtle. I completely agree with you, ahem, spoilered confession. It really just seems so... meh.

But, enough about that! Welcome to the community! Even if you don't pick up SwSh, there's still plenty of Pokemon related topics to talk about here. :)

Years
    Hey Burtle! I've seen you around on the Discord Server - glad to see you created an account on the forums as well.
    Welcome (officially) to PokéCommunity! We hope you decide to stick around~

Burtle

Discord: Burtle#6904
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Thanks and lol I said "you people", I didn't mean it like that
    "Nice to meet you (all)"
    :p

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Hi Burtle and I think gigantamaxing is cool because I could maybe kill some people in that game like make Furret 10x larger than making it scatch everyone if that isn't implemented in the game I'm going to very disappear. Welcome to the community

Back