• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] henlo!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    henlo! i'm ben bird person. i used to collect pokemon cards way back but haven't fell back into the fandom until recently! i'm fond of mimikyu, psychic-type pokemon, and memes.

Years
    hey how are you :)

Welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy it, find interests you like and feel part of a Community :)

Whos your fav Starter ?

Regards - Declan Sargent

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the community! Do you have an old collection of cards? You should share some of them with us in the TCG section! Would love to see 'em, I've been collecting since the mid 90s so I'm interested haha. :)

Years
    Henlo there DrWho42, and welcome to the Pokecommunity! Not into the cards myself but they're really fun to look at, especially the holos with the full arts. Wowzers. You're sure to find some good discussions going on over at the TCG section if you fancy! And let me just say that Mimikyu is one of my favorite Fairy types of all time, excellent taste~

Feel free to reach out to me or any other staffer if you have any questions, or concerns, and we'd be glad to help out. Enjoy your stay!

Back