• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heracross or Scyther?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Well I need help with my team
    So far I have:

Zubat:Crobat
    Flaafy:Ampharos
    Quilava:Typhlosion

But I dont know to get a Heracross or a Scizor
    and either a Baltoy or an Onix?

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Definitely go for Heracross.

The cool kids always have Ampharos, Typhlosion and Scizor. Be different and get Heracross.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I say get Heracross.
    there cool and strong.
    I say get Onix and evolve it into a Steelix.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Moved this over to the in-game team help sub-forum, use this area for your future in-game needs. :D

halamence

Horror...
    Years
  • If you ask me I'll say Heracross Baltoy.
    Of course Heracross is terrible against flying but you have Baltoy and Ampharos.

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
  • Heracross has a good range of moves he can learn and has better defenses so go with him. Whenever you can go to the Battle Frontier, make sure to pick up Stone Edge for him as well. It'll greatly help his 4x weakness to Flying.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Baltoy, and Scyther. Scizor can set up an Baton pass or pwn with it's massive attack. And it's ability technician, boosts bullet punch and so does STAB, making it Better then Heracross

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Heracross and Baltoy

Scyther and Heracross got good Ability's

Your weak attacks are boosted by Scyther
    And if Heracross is Poisond or Paralyzd Your attack is 50% boosted!

Scyther got a bad level up movepool.
    Heracross has got a feq levels farder Brick break and Aerial ace when you catch it.
    And it learns Close Combat, Mega horn you can relearn Night slash and with Tms:
    Eartquake, Stone edge to make your Heracross Rule.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Heracross! :D

I Got mine, and I already have like 30-50 Attack power more than any other pokemon in my team. and its like 5 levels lower then all of them.
    My Horn Attack 1 hits half the time. :P

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I have a heracross, and i've been happy that I didn't choose scizor > it ever since.

He's level 62 at the moment and he pwns so hard. Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge seem to decimate pretty much everything. He's doing really well so far on my attempt at the second round on the E4. If you try hard enough you can find a decent natured one. I have a jolly one and his megahorn OHKO's wills' slowbro :p

Back