• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here for the Sap Sipping

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    New here, blahdee blahdee blah.

I really only joined for the hacking community, honestly. It's really the only good one I can find anywhere. Not because I really like hacking but because I found myself wanting to give input a lot whenever I went there.

Nice to meet you guys. Let's sip some sap together sometime.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pleased to meet ya,PoppycockKing And welcome to the PokeCommunity. :)
    Let me point you to the Emulation section, where it has all your ROM hacking needs! You can gather people to set up a team, find the tools you need, and get the advice you need in order to succeed in your new hack!
    If you're looking for ROM hacking tools, you should take a visit to the Emulation section of the forums. The section has a large Toolbox board (and some are pretty good), and you can pretty much find everything you may need into succeeding your hack! ^_^
    If you need anything, feel free to pm/vm me.. Have fun at PC!
    Be sure to read the rules, and I'll see ya around! :)

Back