• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Here to Catch them All

Days
    Hello! I am surprised I haven't found this website sooner! My main goal is to get into some Pokemon roleplay. I love creating narratives and I love Pokemon so I feel this a great chance to merge these two passions. I have also experimented with the BBcode available. The level of customization is quite nice.

Hope to get to know many of you!

Years
    Hello! I am surprised I haven't found this website sooner! My main goal is to get into some Pokemon roleplay. I love creating narratives and I love Pokemon so I feel this a great chance to merge these two passions. I have also experimented with the BBcode available. The level of customization is quite nice.

Hello, The MadIceCream, and welcome to the forums!
    I like roleplay too, especially those in which I can pick a Pokémon character (guess wich one ^^)!
    I look forward to see what narrative ideas you come up with!

How long have you been into Pokémon ?

As for me... Fact Checking Gardevoir (FCG for short), chasing and fact-checking rumors and legends in Hoenn and beyond, loving Sweet Hearts and Oran Berry Juice, and always up for an adventure!

Days
    Hello to you! Welcome to the PC!

Nice flair you've got going there!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon? (is it Venusaur?)

Thanks! I still have to experiment with the code at hand until it feels right but I can lost in doing that forever.

Venasaur is my favorite for the Kanto region.

Hello, The MadIceCream, and welcome to the forums!
    I like roleplay too, especially those in which I can pick a Pokémon character (guess wich one ^^)!
    I look forward to see what narrative ideas you come up with!

How long have you been into Pokémon ?

As for me... Fact Checking Gardevoir (FCG for short), chasing and fact-checking rumors and legends in Hoenn and beyond, loving Sweet Hearts and Oran Berry Juice, and always up for an adventure!

Hello fellow story weaver! I hope we can create some stories together down the line. I am always up for writing and creating, as time allows. I have been into pokemon since I was a child. It carries with it some of my first formative memories.

When it comes to roleplay I have done some Pokemon before as the Pokemon themselves. Would be interesting to re-explore that. So Fact Checking Gardevoir does interviews then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello again! I merged your replies since they were right after each other, but all you need to do to relpy to multiple users at once is just to hit the 'Respond' button on any posts you'd like to reply to. 👍 And to answer your question, yes she does. You can find a link to the list of interviews she's done in her signature.

Years
    Hello fellow story weaver! I hope we can create some stories together down the line. I am always up for writing and creating, as time allows. I have been into pokemon since I was a child. It carries with it some of my first formative memories.

When it comes to roleplay I have done some Pokemon before as the Pokemon themselves. Would be interesting to re-explore that. So Fact Checking Gardevoir does interviews then?

Neat! I have been into Pokémon since the first generation, and I have my fair share of nostalgia, too!

Regarding roleplays, I have joined two here, but they seem to be on hold...
    As to what I wrote and co-wrote, I started with fact-checking Pokédex entries, then went on interviewing various people, from PokéCommunity, or from other parts. As my fellow moderator said, the interviews are linked in my signature. ^^

I certainly would be up to join a new roleplay with you!

Days
    Hello again! I merged your replies since they were right after each other, but all you need to do to relpy to multiple users at once is just to hit the 'Respond' button on any posts you'd like to reply to. 👍 And to answer your question, yes she does. You can find a link to the list of interviews she's done in her signature.

Thank you for the clarity! I will be sure to remember to do this properly in the future. Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Neat! I have been into Pokémon since the first generation, and I have my fair share of nostalgia, too!

Regarding roleplays, I have joined two here, but they seem to be on hold...
    As to what I wrote and co-wrote, I started with fact-checking Pokédex entries, then went on interviewing various people, from PokéCommunity, or from other parts. As my fellow moderator said, the interviews are linked in my signature. ^^

I certainly would be up to join a new roleplay with you!

I will be certain to read into some of those interviews now! I peered into the Roleplay Theater and read up on the rules. Hopefully I can jump into roleplay soon. I am excited. If you are interested in roleplay I am open for it. Many thanks.

Years
    I will be certain to read into some of those interviews now! I peered into the Roleplay Theater and read up on the rules. Hopefully I can jump into roleplay soon. I am excited. If you are interested in roleplay I am open for it. Many thanks.

Well, I am currently seeing about joining another one, about a team of heroes facing Team Rocket. It is open for people to join! I will need some time to prepare my character though as I am quite busy until the end of the month.

Years
    Hello!

I haven't really done any roleplay aside from pretending to be a human at times, when I'm really a Glaceon =P

Have you played any Pokemon games?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

ohhhh my gosh a ROLEPLAYER!! HI HELLO!! i'm anna, i'm one of the RP mods <3 we're a little slow sometimes but it's because a lot of us spend a lot of time writing detailed narratives and you seem like you'd appreciate that! i'm glad there's one open for you to join right now- our plan is to start cycling some smaller-scale stories so there is more opportunity for people to jump in and play rather than have to wait for some of the long-running epics to conclude :') we also do little events occasionally so keep an eye out for those!

what kind of style of RP are you used to? like, in terms of format mostly but also story types i suppose?

Days
    ohhhh my gosh a ROLEPLAYER!! HI HELLO!! i'm anna, i'm one of the RP mods <3 we're a little slow sometimes but it's because a lot of us spend a lot of time writing detailed narratives and you seem like you'd appreciate that! i'm glad there's one open for you to join right now- our plan is to start cycling some smaller-scale stories so there is more opportunity for people to jump in and play rather than have to wait for some of the long-running epics to conclude :') we also do little events occasionally so keep an eye out for those!

what kind of style of RP are you used to? like, in terms of format mostly but also story types i suppose?

I want to say I have delved into three types of roleplaying formats. I started off with forum roleplay like on this website where the story moves post by post. Later on I drifted into roleplaying on video games, namely starbound, where the game itself acted more as a stage by which the characters could interact. Making for a quick and responsive interactions that lends itself towards a nice mix of casual and serious story exploration. The ability to build in these games was a huge factor in their appeal as once could set up their own stage you could say. Lastly, I have here and there done table-top (albeit online) such as in Pathfinder and Sunless Skies.

So that would make for forum based, video-game based, and table-top based. Sorry for the world salad.

I enjoy character driven narratives and find myself not being much of a mechanics-buff. In table-tops I have been in I usually slid into supporting-roles in leu of this fact. I would certainly say I lean into detailed narratives in that sense and look forward to seeing how other people's characters and the DMs world shape my own characters.

Back