• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's my video game collection!

Ryuo

Ryuo <3 pichu
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    kinda makes me wish i hadn't sold my games for a new stuff but all the games i had i stoped playing kinnda makes me wish i had them so i could brag about them TT~TT

Ryuo

Ryuo <3 pichu
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ahh!!!! ur room is too epic.... i will Not b beaten i will start my new collection... TT~TT its just so beautiful i want a room like that too but i only use 3-1/2 stars average of games after i gets the 5 stars (i dont go lower than 3-1/2 stars) but still i will get back to you when my quest is done

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Sweet collection, but your room looks like the jungle of Nintendo I didn't even see a bed in there. I'm loving your collection I could help you with some organization (which you need). Seriously damn that collection is rocking like crazy, you are the true definition of Nintendo fan. On your knees and hail the God of Nintendlo fans.

Nerketur

PokéScripter
    Years
  • Nice big collection. MY collection is small. Still, I see a horrendous lack of Pikachu collectables. Big kudos for having Hey You Pikachu!, though. =DDD I'm getting a Hey You Pikachu! N64 at Animazement this year if it's at ALL possible.

...In case you haven't guessed, I'm a huge Pikachu-obsessed Pokémon fan =P In any case, though, All those Nintendo-related items is hella awesome! I'm gonna be a collector (and user) of everything Pikachu-related, one day. My collection is still small, but one day, it will be huge! =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Dude! That collection is freakin huge. Have you even played all of your games? And why the hell are you calling your collection small. I have like a tenth of that. And how do have all that stuff if you get 7 bucks a month.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • mudkip007;bt55548 said:
    Dude! That collection is freakin huge. Have you even played all of your games? And why the hell are you calling your collection small. I have like a tenth of that. And how do have all that stuff if you get 7 bucks a month.
    I don't make 7 bucks a month, sweetie. Also I didn't buy all the games at once. =p

palkia/dialga;bt56410 said:
    i got more games i got 200

Enchanting tale, sweetie.

Back