• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
  • They all say edited by Samson though. Hopefully since people qouted some sprites that every can now see some of his work.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • i know for a fact that his sprites will be seen someday soon. Maybe tommorrow, maybe next year....

only i control that fate :P

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Oh thats right, your are redoing them so they are within color limiit right? Well I do want to see more of his sprites, it is just wierd he went and edited all of those posts. Meh, atleast we know we may see his sprites agian.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • these are my fakemon.

amorswan1nh8.png
    Amorswan (Swan - Water [Luvdisc's Evo])

dinolwn5.gif
    Dinol (Instrument Creature - Normal [any musical or sound attacks (noise, perish song...), but sig. move is Belly Drum])

xymitarngd9.png
    Xymitarn (Panther - Dark/Steel [Shadow Claw, Metal Claw, Crunch...])

where did most of them go? i don't know. go catch them.

Before PC changed URL's, I got all of your old pokemon. If you don't have the links to them, I can get you all of them.... (I have the original post quoted on another website, images and all) In that post, you said that we could use them. So does that mean I can use them in a game I'm making? (There colors will have to be edited some, but they'll work.)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • feel free to use them if you can edit them on your own.

it's not that i don't have them, or their links. i've made them exclusive for the Chaos Black hack. i'm still making sprites as it is. i'm just not posting them here because a lack of reception, and sincerely because enix has asked me to do so.

what do i mean by "reception"? well, i find it hard to understand that so many people were making a use of the sprites, and yet, only a fraction of them posted in the thread. i may have given unlimited permission, but a comment would've been nice.

one last thing: if you want more people to post at your board, i suggest you lessen the amount of forums. it's much too confusing.

EDIT: i wanted to post these 2 sprites because i sorta like them. the concepts were given to me by Enix, and i redesigned and sprited them. they are for the Chaos Black hack as well, so i don't have a name or type for them.

069xf1.png
    070te6.png

have tons of spriting to do ._.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I am gonna ask for some sprites from you... know what, if you ever get on your MSN messenger, i'll tell you what it is that I would like you to do... you're so good at that!

~JBCBlank

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Your sprites rule my favorite is the evo of luvdisk. In my opinion it's the best one.

Samson

Years
  • thanks you two! and jbc: hehe we'll have to see.

OK i have finally been able to get to my OWN sprites, and i have been able to get the chimeco evo done:

chimaeojs3.png

the name is Chimaeo (pronounced chi-may-o), and is a wind chime kind. the special thing about this one... it has more hp and also learns the move only two other pokemon can ever learn: Softboiled. notice the bell there is also an egg.

hope you like it achamo!

i know this sprite will be stolen from me like most of my sprites have been and credit will be abused, so i'm here to say: i don't care! lie about having sprited it, but you're only hurting yourself. i digress this!

more to come :)

Last edited:

Sejaa

-x-Flannery Fan-x-
    Years
  • youre pixel art is amazing see most of them have gone with is a shame but still great job.

Samson

Years
  • thanks sejaa! yah, i'll only be showing pokemon that are either evo's to originals or just strange from now on. speaking of which, here's another:

occultalesho5.png

Occultales, fire/psychic.

i know you're thinking ninetales doesn't need an evo, but it was suggested in the anime that when ninetails lives long enough, it gains psychic powers. i thought it was dumb that ninetales can't learn psychic, so i thought, hey, it could just evolve. description would say this and that its tails "join in threes to unleash their mystic power". so yeah, the thought is it evolves by max happiness.

special thing is that it learns tail glow and, at a way higher level, learns psycho boost and overheat. very powerful ;)

Samson

Years
  • thanks SW, i will! :)

ok, here's one more evo... and i love it. it's my rendition of the grass eevee evolution that i drew long ago, but designed just over the weekend. it's name is botaneon.

botaneonmg5.png

<3 me likey

my rendition of the ice evolution is next!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • That nintails evo is incredible. I love it. The grass evee looks kinda weird, but hey so does the actual one. I want to see your ice evee.

Samson

Years
  • you're right, botaneon did look kinda akward. i redid a few things here like some of the lighting and outlining, and i think it looks better.

botaneonmg5.png
    ::
    botaneonls8.png

OLD VS NEW

EDIT: okie doke, here's glaceon, ice eevee evo:
    glaceonnc9.png

evolves when eevee levels up with nevermeltice as a hold item. i <3 it.

Last edited:

Samson

Years
  • okies well here's another one.

ectorzorbjf2.png

name is Ectorzorb, and is Grass/Electric. it is a draining poke.

it has a pre-evo, but i decided not to post it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back