• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    wow those are awsome would you mind if you made 10 or 11 fakemon specialized for my mmorpg.....

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    they are so friggin awesome! :O
    can you make a pinsir evo?
    that way he can match up with scizor again ;)

and well, since ground/ghost was already mentioned I guess I'll go with rock/ghost :P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    elow.
    I love your sprites here. :classic:

keep them up and good job! ;)

P.S. I sent ya a PM...

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • eh... it's about time i go by my promise. Pokemon Chaos Black is a dead project. while i am disappointed, at least i can look at it all as a good motivation for me to improve my spriting skills.

anywho, down to the first order of business. today's release will begin with my original starters:
    more to come.

Hope im not too late to ask you to take these down and get back to working for me? :D

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Good lord Samson I have to say you just keep getting better :D. That Dunsparce evo is absolutely amazing and the rest are great as well :D.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • k well minor update.

adam: NO! xD i'm not taking a single one down >D. but hey, if you want to do some editing to them for your preference, feel free to take full credit for them and include them in the *cough* betas to come. speaking of which, lol, i'm glad to see you stopped bothering with having to specify the first release as an ALPHA.

thanks all, but i'm done creating new fakemon. i've made it official with my very first and only legendary:

WUJIFIN ^__^ if you can't tell, it's based off of a dolphin. if you can't figure, it's supposed to be like mew/celebi/jirachi/shaymin. only difference is that it has a kewl typing-- normal/ghost. yup!

if you don't understand it, look up the definition of "wuji". i love it <3

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • k well minor update.

adam: NO! xD i'm not taking a single one down >D. but hey, if you want to do some editing to them for your preference, feel free to take full credit for them and include them in the *cough* betas to come. speaking of which, lol, i'm glad to see you stopped bothering with having to specify the first release as an ALPHA.

thanks all, but i'm done creating new fakemon. i've made it official with my very first and only legendary:

WUJIFIN ^__^ if you can't tell, it's based off of a dolphin. if you can't figure, it's supposed to be like mew/celebi/jirachi/shaymin. only difference is that it has a kewl typing-- normal/ghost. yup!

if you don't understand it, look up the definition of "wuji". i love it <3

yeah, you can keep them up. BUT, in exchange, make me a backpic for wujifin XD (edit- oh BAAAW, WUJIFIN is too big)

Also, with wujifin in, that means all 151 pokemon are accounted for and sprited (except wujifin >_>).

Last edited:

Samson

Years
  • teehee, i already have a GBA sized one. once i finish the backsprite for it as well as some others i have not posted yet, then i'll post them all.

still, i stand by the fact that i won't be creating any new fakemon. new sprites of old ones? you know it!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Oh man! These are great! I love the Fakemons you make. Maybe you will be interested to help me in my project :)

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • these are all absolutely amazing. They have great form, angles and shading.

My favorite are terrange and Eloatank, they look like they can be part of the same evolutionary family.

Keep up the great work! You could create the fifth gen pokedex out of these!

Samson

Years
  • allright, thanks for the comments folks. ^_^ major update:

Minorov (Mineral Poke - Ground [Magnitude, Scratch, Growl, Rapid Spin, Focus Energy, Counter])
    Oretrov (Mine Lurk Poke - Ground/Ghost [Scary Face, Sandstorm, Earth Power, Curse, Shadow Claw, Screech, Earthquake, Spite])
    Ramackin (Wool Poke - Normal [Tackle, Cotton Spore, Weather Ball, Light Screen, Headbutt, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Zen Headbutt, Spore])
    Qwarzinc (PreciousRock Poke - Rock *Solid Rock* [Harden, Rock Throw, Rock Polish, Bullet Punch, Iron Defense, Flail, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast, Suckerpunch, Lock-on, Knock Off, Fire/Ice/Thunderpunch])
    Woff (Float Poke - Bug/Water [Watersport, Whirlpool, Mist, Glare, Psywave, Leech Life, Withdraw, Aqua Ring, Recycle])
    Woflood (AquaPressure Poke - Bug/Water *Tinted Lens/Compound Eyes* [Brine, Heal Order, Defend Order, Bug Buzz, Twister, Hydro Pump])
    Littori (Chicken Poke - Flying *Run Away* [Splash, Peck, Torment, Faint Attack, Pluck])
    Chiking (Fierce Poke - Flying *No Guard* [Rage, Featherdance, Feint, Drill Peck, Embargo, Sky Uppercut, Thrash, Agility, Brave Bird, Cross Chop])
    Wujifin (Balance Poke - Normal/Ghost *Magic Guard* [Curse, Swift, Ominous Wind, Miracle Eye, Mean Look, Pain Split, Tri Attack, Shadow Ball, Heal Block, Destiny Bond])

there they are. the final group of new fakemon. does this mean i'll stop spriting? of course not. i'll be editing/redoing all of my sprites to make sure they are top notch not just as sprites, but as designs.

btw, if you're curious about heal/defend order on woflood, the idea is that woflood sends pressure signals underwater and yah, woffs come to save the day. wonder why i didn't put attack order there? well it's pretty obvious, woffs can't do a damn thing keke. i sooo hate it when game freak makes several moves like the Order set when they're only designated for a certain pokemon/evolution line. such a waste =/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back