• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

herrrrrrroooo rofl rofl

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    herro prease...... good day everone, i found out about this site from a friend, looking forward to getting a good look around, looks pretty organized, cannot wait to jump right in, offering and reveing great advice, welll once again, hello everbody

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Pokemongodess!

Glad to have you here! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself quite a bit at The PokeCommunity! There's a whole lot to do and some awesome people to meet. =P

I'm glad you're eager to get started! It's really as easy as finding some topics you like and posting on them! It doesn't take too long to get used to the way things work around here.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and I'd love to answer any other questions you might have. I'm always around for a chat ^_^....So relax and have fun! I'll see you around.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Hi there. A warm welcome to PC. Enjoy here. Have fun and keep posting. Don't forget to read the rules. Bye

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Welcome aboard.

I'm sorry, but are you hyper? I mean the title of this thread gives me a picture of insane hyperness on a computer lol sry

Sorry if I sound like a complete jjerk. I'm not a jerk. I just find this funny.

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    of coarse im hyper, found a great site with great people.....j/k.... ahhh but not about the great site just the hyper bit, but i guess i can be a bit hyper, just a nice day today i guess,

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome to The Pokemon Community.
    PM/VM me if you want to chat, and send me a friend request if you want to be friends.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Ah, word-of-mouth. Is there any better way of free advertisement?
    (I do hope you gave your friend a nice referral. ;D)

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Pokemongodess!
    Yes, the community is pretty well organized and moderated. You should have no troubles finding good content in their appropriate places around here! ;D

That would be great if you could give some advice around here! One can never have too many options when discussing RPG's. There are quite a myriad of sections for you to help out in, if you so wish. Just remember that you're mostly here to have fun. xD
    (I should take my own advice...)

I do hope I will see you around, my dear!

Cheers!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Welcome!

I thought you were a bit hyper at first aswell. I agree its been a nice day for me to.

Trust me this forum is very organized and moderated from what i have seen (not to mention freindly and tight knit.). Never a dull moment as they say.

Hope to see you around. Have fun.

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    im glad to see all the welcomes, i think im gonna like it here.... thanks alot guys.... now off to the forums

Back