• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all

Aquaduc(k)

Pokemon Every Damn Day
Years
  • I'm Jeff, actually found this site a year go by chance while searching for the liquid crystal rom hack, go figure. But I never bothered to actually make an account until now. Anyway, I'm looking to play as many hacks as I can, as well as get some experience making a couple of my own. I see already that making a rom hack isn't a simple process, and it takes patience (something I don't have) and commitment to deadlines (I procrastinate nearly everything). Maybe someone can send me a rom hacking guide, haha. Anyway, glad to be here and can't wait to meet different people and just chill..

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    Hi, welcome to PC. If you are looking for some good hacks try the ruby destiny series, light platinum and super rising thunder are all very nice and different. Personally i would start with super rising thunder.

Years
  • Hi there Jeff and welcome to the forum! ♥

I'm not a hacker so I can't help you out personally, but you can check out the wonderful Tutorials subforum if you'd like some guides to help you along. Perhaps the Help Recruitment Thread will be of some use, too? :) The Emulation board here has plenty of resources for the aspiring hacker and a lot of people who can help you out along the way; eventually I'm sure you'll make something amazing, but of course it takes time. Liquid Crystal was a great hack and one of my personal favorites so it's clear you have good taste!

Have an amazing time on PokeCommunity, all righty? If you're mostly here to hack then I'm sure you'll find many ways to busy yourself but the entire forum is a great place so consider posting around and sticking with us! Have a blast.

Aquaduc(k)

Pokemon Every Damn Day
    Years
  • Welcome, Jeff! I'm not a hacker myself, but I know that lots of people here are. You'll fit in perfectly.
    Good luck, and see ya round!

Sweet, so I'm not the only one. thanks for the welcome

Welcome you are shure to have fun here!

That I know for sure! thanks for the welcome mate

Hi, welcome to PC. If you are looking for some good hacks try the ruby destiny series, light platinum and super rising thunder are all very nice and different. Personally i would start with super rising thunder.

Light Platinum and ruby destiny I've all tried and they were amazing, super rising thunder looks really interesting and I think I will definitely try it out. Thanks for the welcome mate

Hi there Jeff and welcome to the forum! ♥

I'm not a hacker so I can't help you out personally, but you can check out the wonderful /B] subforum if you'd like some guides to help you along. Perhaps the [Help Recruitment Thread will be of some use, too? :) The Emulation board here has plenty of resources for the aspiring hacker and a lot of people who can help you out along the way; eventually I'm sure you'll make something amazing, but of course it takes time. Liquid Crystal was a great hack and one of my personal favorites so it's clear you have good taste!

Have an amazing time on PokeCommunity, all righty? If you're mostly here to hack then I'm sure you'll find many ways to busy yourself but the entire forum is a great place so consider posting around and sticking with us! Have a blast.

So so far that's 4 non hackers including myself, this is good news lol. Thank you, I'll check out the tutorials because I want to learn how to make some hacks as soon as possible. Liquid Crystal brings back memories, I remember searching for the very first beta and getting stuck on the glitch where the professor's assistant keeps running into the pokemon center wall after giving you the egg in violet city, Now I'm on the latest beta messing around again. Anyway, thank you for the welcome.

I saved the urls you provided, but didn't include them in the reply because I can't post URL's without having 15 posts yet.

Last edited:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome Jeff! It's great to have you buddy.

Not much of a hacker myself, but much respect for wanting to get into it. Takes some serious dedication! I hope you have an awesome time man, I'll see you around!

Back