• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey another new guy :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    Hello to everyone! Im new to PC and im hoping to meet alot of new people on this site and learn alot of new things about Pokemon specifically the TCG, and all and all have some fun :D.

Years
  • Hi there Wolf, welcome to PC!

We're one of the best hangouts for Pokemon fans, because we're a very diverse forum with wide range of topics and a interactive memberbase. And we do have a section dedicated to the Pokemon Trading Card Game over there in that link, it's got everything you need to know about the TCG. And also the resident mod, donavannj is always happy to assist you with TCG-related questions so don't hesitate to give him a shout!

I do hope you stick around, become an active member and check out the other parts of PC if you can, because we do have a wide range of topics, and also making new friends along the way is fun. And remember, read the rules or contact staff members in the blue, orange and red names if you ever need help. Have a great time here and I'll be seeing ya!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Wolf Virus! Just like Hikari said, there's a TCG section in here. This forum is very friendly, so that'd be great if you talk to any members here, who knows you'll make new friends! Have fun and I hope you to become active! :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello welcome to Pokecommunity, this place is huge so yes you will meet heaps of people here. if you need any help feel free to pm or vm members or mods and they will be happy to help. You will have fun here at PC there is no doubt about that there are lots of things to do and talk about.

Hope you have a great time here and hope to be seeing you around

Back