• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ;D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
  • Hi, iwnd!

Welcome to the forums! How did you find out about PokéCommunity? You should tell us more about yourself, like how you got started with Pokémon and what your favorite Pokémon-related thing is! xD

Hope to see you around!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi, iwind46, and welcome to PC. We could talk about Pokemon here, and I wouldn't mind if you tell me why you joined Pokecommunity. Good day!

Years
  • Hey, a little background info. I got into pokemon when i was about 6. My favorites are Armaldo, Flareon and Ditto. I joined because i love Pokemon and, well i usually join fourms for things i like. I found out by looking on google for something about pokemon i can't quite remember..xP btw i am 15 and a guy. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • By the way, we have something in common now. Nice to meet you, iwnd46, and don't forget to check the rules, to make sure that you won't get slipped up. Have fun!

Years
  • Heya iwnd46, welcome! Your username is kind of confusing, any reason you went for it in particular? And have any nicknames you'd like us to use? :3 Also, loving the Ditto avatar!

We're happy you've chosen to join us, too. You're in the right place if you like Pokemon (of course) but what I really like about you is that you like Armaldo. I don't... see many fans of it around and it makes me kinda sad since he is really cool. I like Cradily too though, gen 3 had my favorite fossil Pokemon. n~n Flareon's also awesome and my favorite eeveelution; too bad it's so underrated. It needs to get more moves to complement it rather than being cast to the side. Have you been following the news of X and Y? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

But yeah, PC is the first thing that comes up when you google "Pokemon forum" so I'm sure it's pretty easy to find us that way haha. You'll be able to talk about anything Pokemon-related here, from the cards and anime to ROM hacks, so hopefully you find your place in the community and settle in well. Do read the rules too, as our awesome regulars have already stated, and then you'll be good to go. :D

Have a blast! See you around! If there's ever anything you're confused about, just talk to a staff member with the bold blue names. We'd love to help out!

Years
  • Hey! :D Okay the reason for my name is a long story. So when i was younger i was into the WWE/WWF and my favorite wrestler was Matt Hardy (Because he was cool and has my name ). His catchphrase was I will not die. So my first YouTube account was IWND46 because IWND (stands for his catchphrase) was taken. So that is why i chose it. My favorite is armaldo since when I had Emerald he was my favorite and none of my friends liked him. So they always traded him to me! Cradily is cool, he was another one of my old friend's favs. And yes Flareon is always cast aside :( Sadly X and Y are on the 3DS and even though it looks cool, i won't be able to get it (or at least for now) ,Also, i did just read the rules :) and i will be sure to ask if i need anything. Thanks!

Back