• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone! ^_^

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Greetings PC!

I've been browsing through the fourms for a while and decided today that I was going to sign up, finally! So here I am. XD

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since the first season. However, I stopped watching after Master Quest and found myself starting to watch it again when Diamond and Pearl started to air. Since then I've gone back and watched the seasons that I missed and I loved them all, each for different reasons. I'm a big anime fan, and I've watched quite a lot of different types of anime shows. I also love making graphics, and hopefully will be making a signatue to use on this forum as well lol. Anyway, time to go browse around again!

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, SilverCrown! I was a fan since the first season too! ^^ I love watching anime... It's awesome... I like watching it in Japanese it's funny... xD Anyway, read the rules, stay active, post a bunch, and most importantly HAVE FUN! ;D

~ Siimo

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC! (Here comes my huge welcome! xD)
    If you want any help or someone to talk to, I'll be here!
    Please read and follow the rules. The best one is HAVE FUN!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah, your avatar looks familiar.

o_o

Are you from the WBO forums, by any chance? >>;

Either way, welcome to PC!

Enjoy yourself around here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Hai there and welcome to PC!

You better hang out at the Pokemon Video Game Discussions section, Alternative Pokemon Discussions section or the Pixel Art and Pixel Projects section.

Read the rules and have fun~

Back