• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone...

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    I'm King_Lucario...brand new on this forum. Been lookin' around and its pretty interesting. Might like it here...if I can join an RP...or if someone would like to start a collab RP with me.

Anyway...hope you guys are nicer here than they were over at PokemonCrater...those guys were friggin' mean! Treated me like a noob even though I was one of the best RPers over there...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    No worries bro, we're probably the nicest community you'll ever see. Seriously, we like define nice. ;D As long as you follow the rules though.

Anyways, welcome to Pokecommunity!

Read the rules & FAQ before starting off and such. Easy and relaxing place, so you should enjoy it. ;D Have fun~

Last edited:

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    YEAH WE'RE SOOOO NICE. WE'RE KAWAII TOO. ^_^ ME ESPECIALLY. TEE HEE HEE OH HEE HEE.

Welcome gracious king. You're looking quite regal today. Kingly king kingishly king king. King sounds weird now.

Enjoy and stuff don't forget to exercise while you're waiting for the commercials to be over and always eat popcorn when you're watching a movie.

Little Angel

The Biggest Pokemon Freak
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    Hiya I'm not mean at all but I can get a little crazy (In a hyper way)

Back