• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2017
    Hey guys!
    I'm Shravan, and I'm new here :) I am a Pokemon fan,, challenge me to a battle, and I will gladly accept because I LOVE BATTLING! And ask me for trades and stuff if you like any of my Pokemon you see in battles. I can also make you avatars if you would like :)

I'm looking forward to have a great time here

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    Hello Shavan! Welcome to PokéCommunity. Please read the rules before you post anymore! If can't find them, click here. Follow them and you will stay out of trouble!

I like to battle, too. Too bad my DS is broke... xD

Have a good time on PC!

~DB

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC! You can find lots of people who will battle you on wi-fi from the wi-fi thread. Remember to read the rules and im sure you will enjoy it here.

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
    Hi Shravan.Are you indian? I am a indian.My name is psycho blade. I am new. I just joined 2 days befofe, I am a fan of pokemons' too.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey Shravan :3 It's always nice to see some really keen Pokemon fans! Well I hope you have a great time here. Any questions, feel free to leave a message on my wall.

Butter

In all his Butteriness
    Years
    Hey Shravan! Welcome to PC! :) I'll hopefully be able to battle you soon, I've just got to train my Pokémon! (Only got Platinum yesterday) ;) Hope you enjoy it here!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Hello there. Welcome to Pokecommunity. Have fun and make sure you read the rules if you don't understand something. ;) enjoy your stay here!.

kaminer4545

SHAYMIN LOVER
    Years
    hey, welcome, i will batle even if i lose, it would be fun, my friend code is 0345 8516 3039, my name on the game is Kaminer what time zone are you in, so i can plan it out

Back