• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Hello, PC, I am Pideot. I'm new here but I am definitely not new to Pokemon. Yes, I do love Pideot but I greatly dislike Stunfisk. :B

Anyways, I look foward to my stay here! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh yeah, Stunfisk. I've seen a lot of them everywhere. They're in our servers, and also, they're in a PokeCommunity Style! xD (which I assume it's the one you're using right now... and the one I'm using as well. lol)

Question, though... you do mean the pokemon Pidgeot, right? Oh well, anyways... nice to meet ya and welcome to the forums! I'm glad that you're enthusiastic in being here, and I'm totally sure that you'll like it here, no matter what. What got you interested in Pokemon, btw? We may have everything you like here. There's literally a lot to explore!

...and I look forward to seeing ya around as well. Have fun posting here, and don't hesitate to PM me for any questions. :3

Years
  • Hi,Pideot!Well it's nice to meet you and welcome to PC!It's great to have new friends,isn't it?I am sure that you are going to enjoy it here.Have a great time exploring here, and don't forget to read the rules, okay!There's lots to do here, and lots of people to meet. So you'll totally have fun here!See ya!:D Again great to meet you!:P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, PC, I am Pideot. I'm new here but I am definitely not new to Pokemon. Yes, I do love Pideot but I greatly dislike Stunfisk. :B

Anyways, I look foward to my stay here! :)

Welcome to the forums, huh? Pidgeot fan? Stunfisk hater? Hmm... Well, seems like everyone has their own choice of faves and hates... Ahahaha! I personally love, love, love Turtwig. The one and only!

Have fun around the forums :P

Back