• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hey everyone! I'm Greiger and I've decided to try out online roleplaying. I am a rp freak and have tried various tabletop games, but since I don't have a game going I was thinking of trying online rping. So, that's my story and I just hope to meet lots of friends here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, I'm sure you'll make more than enough friends around here.

Have fun with the roleplaying scene, Greiger. It's always been something I've thought about getting into myself, but I've never really quite made that first attempt. Not that it's an intimidating atmosphere or anything, I'm just pretty darn lazy. :D

Welcome to PC!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Greiger and welcome to The PokéCommunity (PC) :)
    Well you've come to the right place when it comes to meeting friends that love Pokemon as much as you do!
    Anyways,we do have a large Roleplay Corner where you can explore the large library of roleplays that we currently offer, whether you'd like to explore the land of Pokemon or maybe in a lost world... and you can also create your own RPs! Don't worry, we're a really good community, and you'll fit in juuust fine! :)

Soo have a great time here, and have fun roleplaying, okay! Read the rules first before you jump in, and don't hesitate to ask me questions! See ya around!
    Don't forget, if you ever want to just stop and chat the New User's Hangout thread is a really nice place to chat about just about anything. Everyone's really friendly and helpful~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi,Greiger!Nice to meet you and welcome to PC!There are plenty of things to do here...like discussing the anime, maybe you collect cards, or talk about your favorite Pokemon. Take your time exploring the forums, and you'll have an awesome time here.:D
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!:P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey everyone! I'm Greiger and I've decided to try out online roleplaying. I am a rp freak and have tried various tabletop games, but since I don't have a game going I was thinking of trying online rping. So, that's my story and I just hope to meet lots of friends here.

Welcome to the forums, Grieger~♪ Uh huh, well, forum roleplaying is fun when you know what you're doing! So find a game, get entry, and have fun!

Friends? I hope that you will meet lots of them here, too... I hope to see you again! (Perhaps as a friend? Haha!)

Back